Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worlds gone mad...i was only unemployed a day:crying: ,,,,new temporary job doing something daft with data collection till xmas,,9-5 no depressing calls :vibe:..things have got to slow down ,,where are all the young people taking the jobs from us oldies :coffee:

:crying: Has your wife got all the Goodies on her house shopping list yet.......?....coz I Swear....she is setting you up.........:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying:....she hasn't bought you new Life Insurance has she....?.....:pass:

:crying: Has your wife got all the Goodies on her house shopping list yet.......?....coz I Swear....she is setting you up.........:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying:....she hasn't bought you new Life Insurance has she....?.....:pass:

:smoking:,,,,i cant think of anything else that needs replacing :crying:i might get me self some pants and socks :thumbsup:,,,,well this will cover tax, insurance and mot ,,i still got that old landrover i bought on impulse ,,cost me a fuel pump and exhaust ,,garage price £1300 plus ,,,,hairy price £200 so far on maintenance and bills for two years ,,,,

if i still working in January i getting a telescope for that months wage :thumbsup:

:smoking:,,,,i cant think of anything else that needs replacing :crying:i might get me self some pants and socks :thumbsup:,,,,well this will cover tax, insurance and mot ,,i still got that old landrover i bought on impulse ,,cost me a fuel pump and exhaust ,,garage price £1300 plus ,,,,hairy price £200 so far on maintenance and bills for two years ,,,,

if i still working in January i getting a telescope for that months wage :thumbsup:
Refract or reflect?

Refract or reflect?

well,,i spend far too much of my time reading and looking at what would be best price /quality that my brain fried:eek1: ,,bit like when i first started to grow ,,took far to much info in without really looking at basics , and i have got mr magoo to steer me from any poor choices ,,,it aint like i wanting hubble ,,just something good enough to spend some interesting nights in dark space blazed :baked: ,,,, so in a short answer i dont know :smoking:

,i still got that old landrover i bought on impulse ,,cost me a fuel pump and exhaust ,,garage price £1300 plus ,,,,hairy price £200 so far on maintenance and bills for two years ,,,,

Me Bro has 3 or 4 Landrovers...he Collects them.......:biggrin:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back