Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,,i spend far too much of my time reading and looking at what would be best price /quality that my brain fried:eek1: ,,bit like when i first started to grow ,,took far to much info in without really looking at basics , and i have got mr magoo to steer me from any poor choices ,,,it aint like i wanting hubble ,,just something good enough to spend some interesting nights in dark space blazed :baked: ,,,, so in a short answer i dont know :smoking:

Watch Lidl near/after xmas...they Usually get some Good Starters in..... :headbang: ...for Kids believe it or not.......but that is where I got my Scope from too......Good Kit.......decent prices....:pass:

i remember ya telling me :thumbsup:

i surrounded with posh new 4x4 and them tank suv etc ,,i was the only one to get out the drive ,,,:smoking:,,,nae bother lad :thumbsup:

That's what you need........................................................to keep you working right through the Blizzards that are coming...........:eyebrows:...if you just had a push bike....you'd never get there...cough...cough......:pass:........

Watch Lidl near/after xmas...they Usually get some Good Starters in..... :headbang: ...for Kids believe it or not.......but that is where I got my Scope from too......Good Kit.......decent prices....:pass:

i got me eye on gumtree ,, :thumbsup: ,,,mrs asks me why ya bother looking at that everyday ,,you hardly buy anything,,,,,but if you wait long enough ,,that bargain just drops from the sky,,,:pass:

That's what you need........................................................to keep you working right through the Blizzards that are coming...........:eyebrows:...if you just had a push bike....you'd never get there...cough...cough......:pass:........

meh, all he really needz is a bicycle with a leafblower jet engine, vroom-vroom! :headbang: ppp

This is another home job,,,i aint ready for venturing out yet :coffee2:,,,,me lottery tickets come up i buying the next door space to you :thumbsup:,,,,

Aldi....National geographic telescope....£79.99....selling out fast....... :biggrin:

me lottery tickets come up i buying the next door space to you :thumbsup:,,,,

Fingers Crossed you Win then......:wizzy:

Should be cheaper than it sold last time......hubby says the inside of the cabin is knackered from the flood...so it needs replaced.
He was in it the other day when the guys girlfriend come down.

I Think it was 30,000 euros last time...

5,000 sq mtrs of blue sky...:pass:...

Aldi....National geographic telescope....£79.99....selling out fast....... :biggrin:

Fingers Crossed you Win then......:wizzy:

Should be cheaper than it sold last time......hubby says the inside of the cabin is knackered from the flood...so it needs replaced.
He was in it the other day when the guys girlfriend come down.

I Think it was 30,000 euros last time...

5,000 sq mtrs of blue sky...:pass:...
That aint bad really 5 numbers and a bonus ball might strike it lucky :biggrin: ,,mow if i hadn't got divorced i could be spending her pension money on that lol,,,,

Does any one local use solar for power or wind

Does any one local use solar for power or wind

Nope...but I Know your neighbour has mains electric...and water...........:yeah:...so it probably wouldn't be hard to get two seperate meters........:biggrin:
Plot is connected to agricultural water.....same as us.....:headbang:

Strange going on here with solar power.....the Lecky company.....who has monopoly..tried to get the Solar Power Taxed up to make it more expensive than Mains......:biggrin:...I Kid you not......but there was hell on.

Hubby says he'll get me Solar hot water by wrapping 100 meter hose pipe around the roof........:crying: ...we Do have a solar shower on the patio....

:crying: Bring your Landrover............
1638389314742.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back