Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you got a hybrid deermoose there. My late friend always swore that in the woods behind his cabin in Cuba, NY, there are hybrid cat-rabbits... cat in front, rabbit in back.
Not to be confused with the mythical crabbit….which is half rabbit, half crab :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you got a hybrid deermoose there. My late friend always swore that in the woods behind his cabin in Cuba, NY, there are hybrid cat-rabbits... cat in front, rabbit in back.
Is that the guy who made his own moonshine? :crying: :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I guess I would be a Vapeapotawaxsaurus.

Good morning AFN

Your life becomes the life you want it to be...

All you have to do is something you believe in...

I will grow the worlds biggest autoflowers, and then the biggest photoperiods...

What will you do? :pass:

Harvest some weed.

I just watched a vid where a Tucson cop executed a 61yr old man in a god damn wheel chair!:grrr1::grrr1:

It was two day ago, but I've yet to see or hear a damn thing. I guess if he was black, it would have already been picked up by the national news and that's all we'd be hearing about.................with all the facts screwed up!

At least the cowardly bastard was fired yesterday, but where is the arrest? It was simply an execution. There is absolutely no excuse he could possibly have............NONE!
NONE of the police shootings, justified or not., were this blatant as this!

This cop should never breathe another breath in freedom.

This is NOT a comment about any race in any way or form. It's purely a comment on the POS national news organizations.

Sorry, I had to get this off my chest! Delete this post if it's offensive or out of line.

I read that this morning. IMPO she committed murder with the special circumstances of being a law enforcement officer. Life without the possibility of parole!

We actually had the deermoose discussion:rofl: The antlers looked more moose-like than the rest of him:smoking:

@WildBill ...excuse me Bud...but I unapproved that post.

Not my Country....but it reads really inflamatory to me.
So...I'm just going to get a US opinion on it..... :pass: ...coz it is me who gets her arse kicked if LS gets too controvertial......:headbang:

Jackalopes are real!
intro-1563483930.sm.webp

@WildBill ...excuse me Bud...but I unapproved that post.

Not my Country....but it reads really inflamatory to me.
So...I'm just going to get a US opinion on it..... :pass: ...coz it is me who gets her arse kicked if LS gets too controvertial......:headbang:
That's perfectly fine!

Edit......... I calmed down my language from my emotions quite exponentially!!:biggrin:

the worlds gone mad...i was only unemployed a day:crying: ,,,,new temporary job doing something daft with data collection till xmas,,9-5 no depressing calls :vibe:..things have got to slow down ,,where are all the young people taking the jobs from us oldies :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back