Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN

Your life becomes the life you want it to be...

All you have to do is something you believe in...

I will grow the worlds biggest autoflowers, and then the biggest photoperiods...

What will you do? :pass:

Well the Anvil still isn't up....hope it didn't die when I set it.....thinking I'll have to hope 1 of the APK freebies is female and can handle an up pot when they show sex. BS, RC and DP are doing fine. Probably turn the res on this weekend. 5 gallon of water to start. Chilly morning, good coffee.
On further reflection about what a retail job would entail, I'm not sure I want to come into contact with that many people. What with what is still out there and this new strain starting up, would really worry about bringing it home to wife. She already has compromised immunity. Plus I'll be filing for SS in a few months when I turn 62. Sometimes all the choices suck I guess.

Yep 4 fricken sure. When I was in high school My friends and I would bring our shotguns to school so we could hunt on our way home in southern Mich farm fields :shrug:
LOL! Same here! We had one kid get in trouble for a pellet gun..............he was shooting certain cars. He's real lucky he didn't shoot mine!
Our worst problem was knives and brotha's rakes. Both would piss me off to no end, but a knife has always made me see red. I've always considered someone pulling a knife a threat to my life as much as a gun.
A friend and I were stationed at NTC Great Lakes(Naval Training Center) wanted a hoagie late one night We went off to 'The Strip' to this sandwich shop. We rounded the corner and there were two guys that flicked out switchblades and one guy said, "Give up da money fool!" I looked at my friend and asked, "Steve, do you want to give them our money?" Steve replied, "Hell no!!! Let's take their money!"
This just screwed with these tards heads! LOL! Steve was a HUGE nerd, but his Dad was a martial art instructor.:eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
Steve laid a boot upside one fool's head and it was one hell of a hit! I swept the legs of the other fool and pile drove an elbow to his face and blood sprayed like a fountain! Both out cold!
We quickly ransacked them quickly. These POS must have been rolling sailors all damn night! They were friggin LOADED! No way were we going to keep that much money! Knowing that, we left the money with the Chaplain's office by slipping it in his mail slot with a little note what we wanted done with it. Give it to the guys that were rolled.
Yeah, those poor muggers made the news. Naturally, they left out that they were the aggressors and that they were rolling sailors. Steve called the cops from a payphone a couple of days after when we were in Chicago and let them know the facts. :rofl:
It sucked with us having to lay low on base. I did meet an older woman in Chi-town the next weekend, so I spent the remaining weekends in the city. What a condo that woman had.......but that's another story!:biggrin::eyebrows:

:pass: Grot Bots........:nono:
Fuggers have been doing that since the release of Sony's PS5. Doesn't bother me much with no game that I've just gotta play on it.........yet.
It would be nice to have two consoles again though. I can do some interesting things with two consoles on some games, with me controlling the second with my laptop.:eyebrows: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Great day to All and TY @Mossy for the reps. :coffee2: Gotta go to the big city later for a Wallymart stock up.
A pot shop opened up in the village and I want to stop in and look around. I'll report back on that. :cooldance:

Good morning AFN

Your life becomes the life you want it to be...

All you have to do is something you believe in...

I will grow the worlds biggest autoflowers, and then the biggest photoperiods...

What will you do? :pass:
Grow quality organic meds for my fellow Veterans and I. I'm trying to get them to all chip in and help me build a growroom in my shop and share the growing expenses. Some may think that's a bit risky in Shadowland, but I know these guys are brothers. If we weren't in Shadowland, I'm pretty sure I can get some companies to donate some equipment. I've had a few companies reach out and made offers, but the social media usage they stipulated would open up too much risk for me. I heavily used sponsorship when running a nationwide drag racing program. I only had VERY happy sponsors! It did take up quite a bit of my time, but I looked at it as a job. I was getting paid pretty well with either cash, equipment or supplies. My poor show car turned race car had stickers everywhere, and nothing on the car was free.:eyebrows::biggrin:

It was a lot of work, but when you can actually make a pretty damn good profit from racing with winning prize money, sponsorships and some side betting. you're doing quite well. I would have been very happy with breaking even!

Best of all...................I WAS RACING!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OH LORDY!
I've been laughing so damn hard, my cheeks are wet from tears! The morning radio show I listen to made a Covid parody song from Toto's 'Out Of Africa' song. Production quality was amazing and the substituted lyrics had me gasping for air from laughter! I wish I could share it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back