Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe peeps did not think it was already here Omicron "crap on me" is/has been world wide before they even identified it.

It is just simple math 170,000 plus flights a day times just 100 people per flight (I am sure it is more) is 17 million people moving around the earth every day.
2021-12-01_12-22-46.jpg

This is the planes in the air at this moment.

planes.jpg

I got the first Lil'MOB Star harvested and she is a real beauty with so much trichome coverage it is like a crystal chandelier.

_DSC2408_InPixio.jpg

Didn't realize it was gonna be a link, I edited it with the actual video :rofl: though maybe its more like @WildBill when he makes his canna coffee too strong.
Speaking of that I made some hot chocolate in the Keurig machine other night and was 1st time so I put a big spoonful of coconut oil in and I was straight fuuuuuccccked up….. and that was as I was not quite halfway into the cup! Not sure if I overdid it or if I have a new level of highness I need to try and maintain daily! :rofl::smokeit:
:frog:

By spoonful I mean a big ass kitchen spoon too! Not a lil teaspoon measuring spoon! Damn hot chocolate looked like the Valdez spill on the surface it was so damn oily! :yoinks::crying:
F662CEE3-659E-48C9-9CDE-F2FD0A325BA1.jpeg

Think @Suki813 has talked me into making another cuppa dat shizznit right quick! :biggrin: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back