Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it, I think I saw the same thing. I don't participate in YouTube guys giveaways. I don't need some random YT guy with my address, with me living in a Shadowland state.
Alright, cool! Dang, how many Wild Bills are out there :dizzy::dizzy:

Whew!
Mmmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmm!

I sure do remember a Tupelo Honey! A beautiful raven haired sweetheart with the most amazingly beautiful olive green eyes.
Jeeeez! Those eyes were so damn amazing! Her raven black hair was the first thing I noticed. and then she turned around. My heart actually skipped a beat and then my heart raced. I've never had that kind of reaction to a person I just met, nor have I since.then.

What a weekend! :eyebrows: :woohoo::joy::funny:

Fate got in the way and I got orders for halfway around the world. :wall: :hump:

I saw those eyes in my dreams for many years. Maybe she'll make an appearance in my sleep tonight, :eyebrows::funny:

Where's my Dog by @Jean-O is just a stunning girl!

20211129_124158.jpg

LOL!
The reports I'm seeing, says it's much milder than anything so far.

Phunny, not phunny "Ha ha", how one man can be called a racist by enacting travel restriction and another praised for doing the exact same thing. Logic is sure missing from some people, but people just sucking up the BS being spewed as the Gospel.
I don't know if it's the level of intelligence, the way they were raised or just plain laziness, but far too many people don't question what we are being told by the govt and media.
I think a huge contributing factor is the lack of critical thinking is not being taught by parents for sure not being taught in the schools, at least not in the US.
I was taught by my parents to question everything and come up with my own conclusion. I know Mom and Pop regretted teaching me that at times. As a kid, I could be very demanding when searching for an answer! LOL! I just don't know any other way to be! LOL!
I know most of my teachers were frustrated with me at times for not just slurping up what they were putting out. I know it's worse now with all the pure stupidity in the education system today.

@WildBill :pass: .. @hairyman has been employed doing the UK governments Track and Trace system for covid..

It died down so much that they were told they would be laid off.....last weekend.

But...in a total Sods Law...the new variant pops it's head up...and until they Know how Dangerous it is...the UK government have instituted a Track and Trace on everyone who has been in contact with it.

Sensible precaution...IMO...until they Know....:pass:...but that is a government decission/opinion....not @hairyman ....it just means he might get a phone call to get back to work....:shrug:....

He's not buying into any guff....simply doing the job he is trained for.

I'm going to see if this little Monk makes it to Christmas :smoking: View attachment 1392072View attachment 1392073

Is it photo or auto @Jraven .......?

I was going to set some photos away...coz if i get them started winter...they Bud up on the first 12/12 of the season..March......and Harvest around early May...... :headbang: ...but the wind has been so Bitter I don't Think they will germ......:pass:

Is it photo or auto @Jraven .......?

I was going to set some photos away...coz if i get them started winter...they Bud up on the first 12/12 of the season..March......and Harvest around early May...... :headbang: ...but the wind has been so Bitter I don't Think they will germ......:pass:
The Monk is a photo. It's the hardiest strain I've come across, but I think this one is in suspended animation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back