Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
EarthBox girl had a busy fat bottom that needed attention. Like other fat bottom girls in the past, I handled the situation and the girl loved it!!:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Last night
View attachment 1392010

Lovin' life this morning!

View attachment 1392011
I think this girl loved the attention!

Dunno if i's just the strain or the power of the Earthbox, but this girl sure is recovering very well from my stunting early in the grow. I think it's the Earthbox. I'm surprised she's doing as well as she has. Along with the cool temps early on, she got a huge shift in the EB when I tipped it on end and the media shifted!:wall: LOL! I did have her planted to one end. She's in the center now, LOL!
She's gonna have one big ass main cola. I've got one more bean of this girl. If she's a standout for production or bud quality, I'll make some S1s. Either way, She will get topped the next time. She's fairly uniform and symmetrical, with only a few sucker branches. The bud spacing on the outer branches is pretty interesting. Topping her once or twice, should give the outer branches time to catch up to the main with breaking the cola dominance. It looks like she could easily be a big array of big phat colas. All her outer branches have the same bud spacing as the main cola.
It just depends on the quality of the canna and of the high.

Yeah...........that infused olive oil I made yesterday is potent. I took a very small dose in my coffee, and I can feel an effect. It was three drops off a glass rod. :eyebrows::eyebrows:
As I understand it, Fat bottomed girls - they make the rockin' world go round...

Thanks for the rep @Mossy, much appreciated. Anyone interested in how I make my CS can have a look here:

constant current (sort of) colloidal silver generation - cheap and simple | The Autoflower Network

This run, I did the generation in a 1.5 liter mason, and I am just starting to use the third one on the two plants I am reversing. It seems easier in the larger jar because current takes longer to change. A useful trick is to seed the new batch with a cup or so of the preceding batch. By seeding the distilled water with some CS, the current gets started earlier, and more CS is finished sooner.

Happy CS'ing peeps. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Nice! Now ya need to upgrade your light!
Lol thats gonna have to wait a bit unless I win the 4800 Mars has going rn. The TSW2000 is a huge upgrade from the two SF1000 I had in the 2x2 though :rofl: have my new HLG in the 2x2 now and the TSW2000 and the two SF in the 4x4.

Thanks! I'm using BioBizz nutes in LightMix soil at 60% the dosing on the feed chart. Temps are 23-25 during the day and no lower than 19 in the night cycle - 20/4 schedule. I'm at a loss, this has happened a few times now. My water is maybe an issue, it can have a PPM of 225 (0.4 EC) from the tap, but isn't hard water - has a relatively low calsium amount (I've had the same kettle for 8 years with no scaling).

Time to keep reading!

i used to use the bio bizz ,,,start to introduce bloom nutes ten days after they first sex :thumbsup: ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back