Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they now faced with this new variant ,,wouldn't be surprised if i get a phone call

That is Exactly what I was Thinking 3 or 4 days ago when you said you were getting a Break.....:yeah:....and I could see this new variant coming up like a train out of a tunnel.........:pass:...........

Tell me about it,,,she wont be happy till she spent the lot lol.....and all the free time i will regain is going to be spent decorating ready to put up the new blinds ,curtains etc :rolleyes1:

I was the same when I first went full time after my divorce.
Everything I had was dropping to bits...so when I got a decent wage it all had to be replaced.....:pass:...just Natural....

i need a break from it anyways ,,gets tough some days ,,

Yup...not just physical work..the mental work takes a bashing too......:pass:...and...at the Wrong time of the year now.

Make a Deal...you go help buy the stuff....but you want a Complete week off before you start decorating...putting them up.......:headbang:

Coz...I'm guessing in a week...you'll be back at Work....and you can pay a local handyman to do it.......:crying:

You have done Great so Far to go from Nothing to absolutely Stupid Hours...:pighug:....make time to rest and heal.

,was speaking to a guy ,struggling to feed new born baby ,,mother on ventilator :sadcry:

Bless them all.....:karmacloud:..

Tell me about it,,,she wont be happy till she spent the lot lol.....and all the free time i will regain is going to be spent decorating ready to put up the new blinds ,curtains etc :rolleyes1: ,,,,

well they have just let go me and about 5000 other t&t peeps and they now faced with this new variant ,,wouldn't be surprised if i get a phone call asking me back:coffee:

i need a break from it anyways ,,gets tough some days ,,was speaking to a guy ,struggling to feed new born baby ,,mother on ventilator :sadcry:

Anyways i left it late again to set some boys off,,,
Why are they freaking about the new African variant? It's much milder than the original.

Why are they freaking about the new African variant? It's much milder than the original.

:smoking:bit early to be spreading miss-information ...no one knows yet ,,:shrug:, ,,historically a virus normally mutates to being less aggressive but easier to spread,, and this should have been expected anyways,,, and it could be used as an excuse to further push a vaccine policy down people throats:coffee:,,,,,,

i just see it as a reminder to people who are vulnerable be extra careful,,,:thumbsup:

No...........At least not that I know! LOL! I have seen some of his vids and his SOG is very pretty!
Ya remember what the prize was?
Lol well there was a winner called.... "Wild Bill", my ears pricked right up :jointman: iirc it was a grow light dude... maybe 5-6 weeks back? Worth hunting for!

Gas Reaper Scarlet Sunset starting to get frosty
IMG_7625.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back