Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One little word.......:pass:....

IMG_0242.JPG

You say No...............and she looks like you beat her........:crying:

IMG_0243.JPG

I pulled the girls outta the cold frame...and both dogs come belting over...like gannets at a Christmas Buffet......:biggrin:

Autos on 10.7 hours daylight hours...13.3 darkness..... :pass:

Last edited:
Morning Folks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she taking me shopping:coffee2: :smoking:

:crying: Cyber Monday.........?............:eyebrows:

You gotta keep that woman outta your Pocket Money stash.....
gangstamoney.gif
....or she'l have you Working permanent... :crying:

Last edited:
:crying: Cyber Monday.........?............:eyebrows:

You gotta keep that woman outta your Pocket Money stash.....View attachment 1391929....or she'l have you Working permanent... :crying:

Tell me about it,,,she wont be happy till she spent the lot lol.....and all the free time i will regain is going to be spent decorating ready to put up the new blinds ,curtains etc :rolleyes1: ,,,,

well they have just let go me and about 5000 other t&t peeps and they now faced with this new variant ,,wouldn't be surprised if i get a phone call asking me back:coffee:

i need a break from it anyways ,,gets tough some days ,,was speaking to a guy ,struggling to feed new born baby ,,mother on ventilator :sadcry:

Anyways i left it late again to set some boys off,,,

Morning kittens...another chilly morning and the coffee is good.....only girl not showing yet is the fresh Anvil but should be in the open air in a day or so.......gonna have to rethink the set up, damn BS is about ready for me to turn on the res, DP and the Congo are at 3 to 4 inch stage but Anvil in the not yet showing stage. Only thing I can think of is putting DP in lil tent and manually water till the others get bigger. Almost like farming rotating fields.
The 3 freebie regs are above ground, here's to hoping I get lucky with them being girls. Got the cloner in the room to get ready for the BS clone reverse experiment. Bought a 20 gal 78f fish tank heater to keep the temps in right area. Hoping to do better on root formation this time.
So have a wonderful Monday peeps. :smoking:

@WildBill did I see you win a giveaway on Bill Ward's video a few weeks back? I do like his stuff, if you (or anyone else) caught his SOG lately, a thing of beauty right there :smokeit:
No...........At least not that I know! LOL! I have seen some of his vids and his SOG is very pretty!
Ya remember what the prize was?

Tbh I keep the house under 70 at all times cause I'm rather sensitive to heat. Really didn't have much by way of issues keeping the room cool running the 2x2 this summer, so hopefully it won't be too much worse next year lol. Regardless, the solar takes quite a chunk out of the bill so I'm happy lol.
If I didn't have huge pine trees surrounding my property, I'd have a huge solar array on my shop. With the overhang, it would be 62x40ft roof top to use. It would be no real impact on the roof with the shop being an engineered steel building with structural steel beams.
shop.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back