Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided today was the day so I went ahead and got my chippity chop on! :tang:
View attachment 1391879View attachment 1391880View attachment 1391881View attachment 1391882
As you can see the less purple 1 wound up getting chunkier which is fine by me! Also these things are gonna be such a breeze to trim up once they are done drying! Had stopped noticing the smell in my bedroom as it always reeks like dank in here anyways but after hanging 1st plant in office to dry and returning with next load of branches my office is def smelling ripe now! :gassy: :headbang:
:frog:
My 2 that are more purple are going to yield less as well. They aren't really supposed to go purple anyways. :crying:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green i know it’s not in the instructions but am I remembering correctly u said spinosad can actually be watered in too?? Got some weird ass bugs that look like black springtails on steroids so need something to kill em out cuz I ain’t looking to drop $100 on a new load of soil! Nowhere has the cheap promix in stock anyways and my grow shop it’s $70 for the 3cu ft bail of the promixBX and I’m a poor bastard! I do have captain Jack’s dead bug which is spinosad just doesn’t say in instructions anything about watering it in! :shrug:
Thanks buddy!:d5:

My 2 that are more purple are going to yield less as well. They aren't really supposed to go purple anyways. :crying:
This strain garlic sherbert the guy I got beans from said every 1 of his has turned dark purple! I do believe I remember him saying if I got a green pheno I’d be in for a treat! Think I’m remembering that correctly but I constantly smoke away memories so I may be hallucinating that part! :rofl:

This strain garlic sherbert the guy I got beans from said every 1 of his has turned dark purple! I do believe I remember him saying if I got a green pheno I’d be in for a treat! Think I’m remembering that correctly but I constantly smoke away memories so I may be hallucinating that part! :rofl:
Mine are northern lights. I swear my beans are different strains. The 2 that are purple don't look like northern lights. :baked: :crying:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green i know it’s not in the instructions but am I remembering correctly u said spinosad can actually be watered in too?? Got some weird ass bugs that look like black springtails on steroids so need something to kill em out cuz I ain’t looking to drop $100 on a new load of soil! Nowhere has the cheap promix in stock anyways and my grow shop it’s $70 for the 3cu ft bail of the promixBX and I’m a poor bastard! I do have captain Jack’s dead bug which is spinosad just doesn’t say in instructions anything about watering it in! :shrug:
Thanks buddy!:d5:
Yes, it can be used as a soil drench but are you sure the bugs are pests?

Like this?

Screenshot_20211129-020452_Google.jpg

Mine are northern lights. I swear my beans are different strains. The 2 that are purple don't look like northern lights. :baked: :crying:

I had Northern Lights from a very well know Breeder....and no two of them looked or even smelled the same.........:biggrin:

full

BTW....4 Adult photoperiod Moms....in a 25 ltr pot...together...... :crying: ....canna Likes to Cuddle up.........

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back