Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to update my grow journal before I get any further behind but I'm being lazy lol. I've been sitting in the closet with the girls for over an hour now just watching them

Dear Suki, you really don't have to update your journal every day. Every week would be sufficient, or you might give the girls a complex.

It is true that watching the grass grow is great fun. I was going blind watching my girls with the grow lights on though, so I put up a 30w light fixture. When I'm in the grow room I switch off the 530 watts of grow lights and turn on the 30w light. It also gives me some incentive to get out of there quick so they can go back to the big lights.

I'm thinking about getting one of those green head-lights for when I have to go in there after lights-out.

Thanks for your posts!

Craigslist is showing some pretty cheap kid-sized guitars.

There was also a store where I grew up that specialized in buying / re-selling music instruments from school kids. I think the rest of the country calls them "pawn shops"...
Yeah we've got resell shops here as well. Tbh I think my mom still has my brothers tiny guitar still so if anything I'd just grab that one from her house till he shows me this isn't a 10 day interest lmao. Kid takes after me in that regard, I tend to get really into things for 6 weeks or so and then burn out. I think the reward at the end is the only reason I've been able to successfully stick to growing.

Good Morfnoevight All! I am thinking on my pumpkin as I type. @Mossy I am no Michael Angelo but I try!

I got a yard of compost in the bed of my truck but the air is so polluted with fire smoke it is too dangerous to work outdoors. The PM2.5 is 128!

2021-10-03_13-36-10.jpg2021-10-03_13-35-25.jpg

Dear Suki, you really don't have to update your journal every day. Every week would be sufficient, or you might give the girls a complex.

It is true that watching the grass grow is great fun. I was going blind watching my girls with the grow lights on though, so I put up a 30w light fixture. When I'm in the grow room I switch off the 530 watts of grow lights and turn on the 30w light. It also gives me some incentive to get out of there quick so they can go back to the big lights.

I'm thinking about getting one of those green head-lights for when I have to go in there after lights-out.

Thanks for your posts!
Unfortunately I do though lol. Not so much for any reason besides if I don't make a habit of doing it daily I'm just going to fall off completely lol. Plus, I spend most of my time alone and not talking so writing down all my stuff here helps me remember. Like, I can't remember what week feed I'm on without going back and looking now since I've got 3 different feeds going now :rofl: and I don't have to worry about losing a notebook or anything. Generally I'll get everything organized and written down and then *poof* notebook gone. Its happened more than once through various endeavors so this is just easier lol.

When I was 12 or 13 and got interested in playing guitar my mom put the damper on it by bringing home a guitar kit. "Here, make your own guitar." I did learn some woodworking skills, but the end result wasn't very playable, with the strings a good 1/2" off the frets.

Thanks for your posts!
I think the grow lights might be helping with my SAD even though it isn't winter yet. Figure getting in the habit if sitting with the girls in the warm happy lights now will keep me from too hard a spiral once the outside is too dark and cold.

Can someone please tell me if canna d block is a wetting agent?
Looks like its meant for hydro, so I'm not sure. I use a splash of sledgehammer which is basically liquid yucca if things get too dry, but mostly I just try to stay on top of watering to keep things from going hydrophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back