Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guitar guys or gals out there?
My oldest joined his schools music club cause he's got a crush on the older girl who runs it. Apparently she plays the guitar. Not sure what the club entails, but not looking forward to the day he asks me to buy him a guitar lmao.

Catching up on the series Shameless, I realize why I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!

AT LEAST I'M NOT AS

SCREWED UP

AS EVERYONE IN

THIS SILLY ASS SHOW!!!!!!
:funny::funny::funny::funny:
:hothot::hothot::hothot::hothot:
Hubby says it reminds him of his childhood. I honestly don't know how to feel about that lol, we grew up in completely different worlds.

BTW, for any of the anime/gamer crowd, we started a show on Hulu last night called "Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense" and its both hilarious and adorable lol if anyone needs something lighthearted

I love how quickly these little plants respond to things. Wasnt sure if this girl was gonna make it, she didn't look very good yesterday.
20211002_185255.jpg

But now...
20211003_145309.jpg

Her baby leaves were almost black yesterday and I really wasnt sure what was going on. They still look awful but her first real set have grown and are looking a much better color today.

I need to update my grow journal before I get any further behind but I'm being lazy lol. I've been sitting in the closet with the girls for over an hour now just watching them

My foot is completely asleep though so I can't get up till I get some feeling back. Home alone so falling on my face sounds less than appealing with no one here to help me up :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back