Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest joined his schools music club cause he's got a crush on the older girl who runs it. Apparently she plays the guitar. Not sure what the club entails, but not looking forward to the day he asks me to buy him a guitar lmao.

Would you rather he learn drums?

Will Ferrel_Drums.gif

Would you rather he learn drums?

View attachment 1374264
Definitely not, though I can't help but that that gif is *exactly* what that would look like lol. Just don't want to drop a bunch of money on a guitar just for him to turn around and give up cause its "too hard"

I'm just sitting here pondering setting up my under sink cabinets in our bedroom "powder room" as a grow cabinet for the girls in 1g pots till the photos finish :rofl: would be quite useful for seedlings and such as well. Definitely think there would be enough space since I'm planning on attempting to do some pretty heavy training on them.

Definitely not, though I can't help but that that gif is *exactly* what that would look like lol. Just don't want to drop a bunch of money on a guitar just for him to turn around and give up cause its "too hard"
And...that's why he's getting a recorder to start...
giphy (2).gif

I'm just sitting here pondering setting up my under sink cabinets in our bedroom "powder room" as a grow cabinet for the girls in 1g pots till the photos finish :rofl: would be quite useful for seedlings and such as well. Definitely think there would be enough space since I'm planning on attempting to do some pretty heavy training on them.
Your house is gonna look like the end of (the original) Jumanji by the time you're done...
1633292515473.png

And...that's why he's getting a recorder to start...
View attachment 1374266
FUCK NO

The schools sent them home at the beginning of covid with those things. Had I not been required to return them at the end of the year the would have been long gone after the first day

Your house is gonna look like the end of (the original) Jumanji by the time you're done...
View attachment 1374268
Lmao you should have seen our apartment at the peak of my houseplant obsession! 200+ plants all crammed in front of the one decent window we had in the whole place. Ended up with grow lights all over and everything. Then BAM covid and I got depressed as hell and got really neglectful. Some stuff survived but not much and only the super hardy species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back