Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if i can use canna d block as a wetting agent?
The website says it can be given every feed application and, as a detergent, it will have some surfactant properties.

Although, I'm not sure how well it will act as a surfactant at its recommended dosage since it's primarily intended to prevent precipitate build-up rather than wetting.

My only concern would be that it's an anionic-based detergent. I'd probably prefer a non-ionic surfactant like yucca powder.

Still - if you need it now, and that's all you have, then I'd go ahead and use it.

Welp….operation “ouch ouch make the pain go away” is in full swing. I made Green Dragon Tincture from Nashira and Dragons Breath (portal strains) and just took a dose….I’ve also got 4 grams of Nashira in the Purple Rose cannagar mold….should be ready to roll into a blunt wrap in an hour or so. I’ve got some wings in a salt/IPA brine and they’ll go in the cooker in an hour or so. Damn necks been killing me for a couple days….time to do throw everything in my power at it….tincture, cannagar, and hot wings :baked: :rofl: :smokeit:

Hubby says it reminds him of his childhood. I honestly don't know how to feel about that lol, we grew up in completely different worlds.
That would have to be a pretty general remembrance. It was pretty tumultuous times in Great Briton. The characters and content are shaped by this. I love the accuracy of so many small things in the series.

Welp….operation “ouch ouch make the pain go away” is in full swing. I made Green Dragon Tincture from Nashira and Dragons Breath (portal strains) and just took a dose….I’ve also got 4 grams of Nashira in the Purple Rose cannagar mold….should be ready to roll into a blunt wrap in an hour or so. I’ve got some wings in a salt/IPA brine and they’ll go in the cooker in an hour or so. Damn necks been killing me for a couple days….time to do throw everything in my power at it….tincture, cannagar, and hot wings :baked: :rofl: :smokeit:
That last canna butter I made from the worked fresh froze dry ice turned out pretty potent. I need to back off the dose a bit. Gettin' zoned out too easy. Or just do it when I up and active. I hit it pretty hard last night with the leg pain raging. Dealt with it fairly quickly.

That last canna butter I made from the worked fresh froze dry ice turned out pretty potent. I need to back off the dose a bit. Gettin' zoned out too easy. Or just do it when I up and active. I hit it pretty hard last night with the leg pain raging. Dealt with it fairly quickly.
This GDT seems to have knocked the pain in my neck down significantly….which is about all I can ask for….never really goes away completely. I bet 2ml will be nice for sleep tonight. I took 1ml about an hour ago….nice full body high :baked:

That would have to be a pretty general remembrance. It was pretty tumultuous times in Great Briton. The characters and content are shaped by this. I love the accuracy of so many small things in the series.
Ah you're watching that version. I mean the US version lol, which is pretty messed up overall. I should see if I can find the UK version somewhere to watch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back