Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
40ACAFDB-1DBD-48F7-92BC-122E79089B1A.jpeg

Haha definitely eating…..it’s an addiction:pass:

Aye...same pain killer as canna...you are an Alkaloid Addict..............hmmm....I'm sure we have a Class for that...........:eyebrows:....

Have you ever tried a magnesium spray for your neck...?

Aye...same pain killer as canna...you are an Alkaloid Addict..............hmmm....I'm sure we have a Class for that...........:eyebrows:....

Have you ever tried a magnesium spray for your neck...?
I have not…..

guess the addiction bled over into lunch too…..watermelon habanero gazpacho:smoking:

I have not…..

guess the addiction bled over into lunch too…..watermelon habanero gazpacho:smoking:

Just when you mentioned constant pain that doesn't go away.... :headbang:

First person that put me onto it said he wouldn't leave home without his mag spray...I was sceptical....but..once you try it...you realise why..it Works..

Spray from the neck down the spine after a shower..let it sink in 10 minutes before you get dressed...:pass:

Plenty on amazon.com...but it won't show me prices coz they don't ship to Spain..

1633301063318.png

Go for the Cheapest PURE one......:headbang:

Was deleting pics from my phone to clear up some space... this is the goal for what my OD extreme manifolding girl will look like next summer :evil1:

20211003_190023.jpg

Well that's pots made up..tent warming up and seeds soaking ...:smoking:another dragon hunt begins:dragon2: going to look at the seeds from the nl leaning one and a few more femmed cross, then start a man hunt in a week or so :thumbsup:

Topical capsacin in a good pain killer......... :pass:

yep..doctor prescribes it me ,,,,i do wear gloves for this one :thumbsup:

trick or treat marshydro comp is ticking along with entries

i went and got a pumpkin, now i sat looking at it :yeah: now what:help: i don't think this is going to be easy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back