Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling with when to harvest now that I have plants that are going to live long enough:crying: im starting to notice lots of cloudy and a few amber.

old grower'z mantra -> when u think they're ready, wait another week ;) ppp

So who making the 14" × 11" Snowman gummy for the Christmas party?
Screenshot_20211123-111625_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good Morfnoevight all! Taco Tuesday olé.
:joy:

So who making the 14" × 11" Snowman gummy for the Christmas party? View attachment 1390230

You might have enough leftovers from Friendsgiving:crying:

I like that couch lock feeling but not to the point where I fall alseep right away so ill give them a bit I guess
I like to harvest when the top buds are ~20% amber. The lower buds will be all cloudy and maybe even some clear. Keep them separate in the harvest and they will have a different buzz.

Good Morfnoevight all! Taco Tuesday olé.
:joy:

You might have enough leftovers from Friendsgiving:crying:

I like to harvest when the top buds are ~20% amber. The lower buds will be all cloudy and maybe even some clear. Keep them separate in the harvest and they will have a different buzz.
Thanks for that tip, I was wondering if they weren't ripening even because of me but you just answered that one.

Thanks for that tip, I was wondering if they weren't ripening even because of me but you just answered that one.
The way I grow autos there are the main 8 colas and they will all be fairly equal in ripeness. Lower buds ( and there are many of them) will be less ripe due to less light and less hormones. Even though the apical dominance is broken the largest stems still get more growth hormones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back