Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, It's a little difficult to truly appreciate the power and size of our Sun. Now take our Sun and compare it to some of the giants of the universe.
It's like our Sun is a grain of sand and one of the giants is a big beach ball.
Now go get really ripped, watch some "How The Universe Works" and contemplate the 'Sand And Basketball'! :eyebrows: :biggrin::cool1:
:eyebrows:

Here's some help!
View attachment 1382679

Note my new title....................'Sand And Basketball':eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

and it'z suki for the touche'! :yay: :smoking: ppp
youre-welcome-maui.gif

Been getting the house ready for family staying over a few days. What a pain. Most don't know what I've been up to so I hope everyone can keep their mouth shut. Bit of stress at the moment.

Once they're gone I can get the new 4x4 up and running. We made a space for it but thankfully shipping delays held up assembly. Didn't even think about the upcoming holiday crowd.

It won't be a problem if they find out but I would rather not have that conversation. It would also be the only thing talked about all weekend.

Will have to start serving drinks early to keep em busy and distracted.

Been getting the house ready for family staying over a few days. What a pain. Most don't know what I've been up to so I hope everyone can keep their mouth shut. Bit of stress at the moment.

Once they're gone I can get the new 4x4 up and running. We made a space for it but thankfully shipping delays held up assembly. Didn't even think about the upcoming holiday crowd.

It won't be a problem if they find out but I would rather not have that conversation. It would also be the only thing talked about all weekend.

Will have to start serving drinks early to keep em busy and distracted.

Bake some brownies for the company :smoking: :goodluck:

Bake some brownies for the company :smoking: :goodluck:
Can't tell you how badly I want to make an edible something for Thanksgiving to serve at my parents but knowing them they'd freak out and go to the hospital or something lmfao. Not trying to catch a charge for dosing someone without consent :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back