Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insulating the floor of your tent will help with temps….you can also relocate your intake up high so you’re taking in warmer air from the top of your room (hot air rises, cold air sinks).
We're also on the second story, so idk how much more insulated I can make the floor.

VPD is currently at .75, aiming to get it up to 1-1.1. Once I get it there/close I'll start playing with temp settings. Was .38 to start.

If I can't get this to work out I'll get an analog style space heater and hook it up with the reptile thermostat since it has a probe I can put in the tent. I've never actually gotten a chance to use it since it didn't work with the tank I got for my bioactive vivarium a few years back lol, so I'd like to actually be able to get some use out of it since it wasn't exactly cheap.

If I can't get this to work out I'll get an analog style space heater and hook it up with the reptile thermostat since it has a probe I can put in the tent. I've never actually gotten a chance to use it since it didn't work with the tank I got for my bioactive vivarium a few years back lol, so I'd like to actually be able to get some use out of it since it wasn't exactly cheap.
Anything digital won't work. An analog oil filled radiator style should work well and be pretty safe.

Not yet :baked:
Green Hornet Blueberry auto.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back