Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was too ruthless with my larf. This time so much won't go to the hash pile :crying:
I had saved mine to infuse into oil but using stem and leaf trash makes pretty potent stuff even if u gotta double infuse at times! Means the larf buds I saved have just been piling up and up and lucky me some of the older stuff I had so much bud already saved up when I harvested next plants so my larf was really not airy wonky worthless buds but more or less just the smaller buds that had more leafs then I had the patience to trim at the time! Now that I’m super low on buds the larf stuff once I take the leafs off is pretty good quality buds so holding me over til these photos are finished up! :eyebrows::smokeit:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I had saved mine to infuse into oil but using stem and leaf trash makes pretty potent stuff even if u gotta double infuse at times! Means the larf buds I saved have just been piling up and up and lucky me some of the older stuff I had so much bud already saved up when I harvested next plants so my larf was really not airy wonky worthless buds but more or less just the smaller buds that had more leafs then I had the patience to trim at the time! Now that I’m super low on buds the larf stuff once I take the leafs off is pretty good quality buds so holding me over til these photos are finished up! :eyebrows::smokeit:View attachment 1390301View attachment 1390302
I think I'm just barely going to make it with what I have after I harvest the one plant and a 3 week minimum cure before I touch it.

I had saved mine to infuse into oil but using stem and leaf trash makes pretty potent stuff even if u gotta double infuse at times! Means the larf buds I saved have just been piling up and up and lucky me some of the older stuff I had so much bud already saved up when I harvested next plants so my larf was really not airy wonky worthless buds but more or less just the smaller buds that had more leafs then I had the patience to trim at the time! Now that I’m super low on buds the larf stuff once I take the leafs off is pretty good quality buds so holding me over til these photos are finished up! :eyebrows::smokeit:View attachment 1390301View attachment 1390302
I don't trim any of those LARF buds off my plants. I harvest and use them ALL. It makes butter that will have the in-laws passing out at the party :crying: Actually 3 of them to date.......... two I personally witnessed and a third when I wasn't there. It was made into rice crispy treats. They were all told to eat only one :rofl:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green i know u are a staff member with the ability to fix it but just letting u know that the outdoor photo and auto polls someone put @MasonJarOG plants backwards! His auto is with the photos and vice versa on his photo!

Just heads up although may be too late now that it’s been open a bit!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green i know u are a staff member with the ability to fix it but just letting u know that the outdoor photo and auto polls someone put @MasonJarOG plants backwards! His auto is with the photos and vice versa on his photo!

Just heads up although may be too late now that it’s been open a bit!
@Waira set that poll up and we just informed him with this tag so he can look into it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back