Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
2108B 117g The breeder has not given me any information yet. It is an uplifting buzz until you get too much. I think there is a berry flavor with a bit of fuel pine. One hit I can type, two and I go watch cartoons. So you know where I am headed :rofl:

_DSC3878.JPG

Pure opinion!
If you want to continue growing your soil and want something simple, just follow pop22 simple MegaCrop program. Ya feed every watering at a low dose based on total ppm.
I used it in my first grow that was a hybrid MC/organic and did quite well. A total newb could grow great canna using it with proper watering and just paying attention to lights and VPD.
Just shoot him a PM if it interests ya.

:yeahthat: I use a local organic soil mix and feed @550ppm of Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop .5 grams of epsom salts every so often, with results that are ok for me. And yep, VPD and DLI are taken into account as well. I use collected rain water, so after adding the MC, I don't ph either

Some one may have misunderstood me. IMPO if you are going to grow in soil you might as well go TLS - True Living Soil. The amount of work involved in feeding a salt based fertilizer to soil is about the same as maintaining TLS. Most growers will have far better results with TLS over salt. It is so easy to get a pot of soil out of balance with salt. New growers often water wrong resulting in a salt build up in the pot. I am not saying it cannot be done but the learning curve is a steep one. I think your time would be better spent learning TLS in an earthbox.

Use Salt in hydroponics - all forms.
I don't think it was you I saw, I don't remember the username which makes me think its not someone I see around regularly.

If you've been using mineral salt-based nutes at the end of your grows (vs. using amendments), then switching to coco (or any other soilless media) will be easier (than switching from completely organic to coco). You'll just have to "feed from the start", but won't have to deal with the uncertainty of what/when/how much the soil-based nutrients are mineralized and become plant available.
Well, considering I *already* feed from the start I may have to give it a shot lol. Anyone have a general idea on the cost difference between coco and FF? I think a 3cf bag of FF is just under $40 before tax from the hardware store here. I know I could look it up myself but my brain doesn't want to work currently.

Last edited:
Well, considering I *already* feed from the start I may have to give it a shot lol. Anyone have a general idea on the cost difference between coco and FF? I think a 3.5cf bag of FF is just under $40 before tax from the hardware store here. I know I could look it up myself but my brain doesn't want to work currently.
Wow, just picked up 2 bags of HF and it was 42 n change. Ace hardware

Hello fellow growers. Bought a bigger oscillating fan today and it's noisy as.

So what fan, if any, gives decent performance and is actually reasonably quiet?

Thanks for your input and advice

:pass:
EP3

Yes I am I guess cuss I'm the same age as @420Forever LOL O yes of course that was cool to me as a kid watching the cartoons on Saturday morn. And to see some of the stuff come to fruition proves that the generation that saw that on TV engineered it. I did not see the littlest Hobo though @Modernviking :baked:
Oh yea, got 10 years on ya lol. Flintstones and Jetsons were on at prime time in the early 60's. :cools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back