Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i have and also still use liquid

I was always told Passing ferts.....:watering:..but for tomatoes......:biggrin:

I germ mine into Seedling compo now...so I do have to liquid feed.

I Did try the banana and egg in the pot......but....I didn't notice any difference......:pass:..TBH..

nice harvest:toke::headbang:

Nice harvest from the pot I wasn't supposed to have....and couldn't Help myself...........:crying:......

@Mara Cachafa ...:pass:..The Frog...coz I'm Using it for Live Harvest...not waiting for cut down....give it a Tickle....then lick the essential oil off me fingers..
The Frog stays Alive....

thefrog.gif

Did I say Good Morfnoevight yet! Good Morfnoevight all you fine stoners.

Yes I am baked.View attachment 1379944

Baked @Mañ'O'Green ....:yoinks:...Baked....at this time of day........:yoinks:..you are due at work for the night-shift....Flipping Heck......:doh:

I Need you to be at Least Super Baked by now......:pass:..get back in the staff room and get your Levels up.....

Hup...2..3..4...:pass:

Hup...2...3...4...:pass:

Work it..work it.....

Good evening everyone!! Time to get baked to perfection. A couple caps washed down with GDT and topped off with a few pulls of the vape until everything kicks in. :baked:

Today is the first day in weeks that (a year for the window project) the house is in normal order and my hourly routine for winter is coming on.

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green for the slaps!!! Two DurbanxZam caps, tempered with 24ct GDT, and Bloodstone in the vape. A well balanced selection. You?
Oh, a pregnant Dragon to drool over
144DB61A-3274-414A-9143-C3EE8DB9293E.jpeg

FFOF but the statement was made in general, not towards any particular line

If you've been using mineral salt-based nutes at the end of your grows (vs. using amendments), then switching to coco (or any other soilless media) will be easier (than switching from completely organic to coco). You'll just have to "feed from the start", but won't have to deal with the uncertainty of what/when/how much the soil-based nutrients are mineralized and become plant available.

Are you another old geezer who grew up with these shows? They would have been good with weed:rofl:
Yes I am I guess cuss I'm the same age as @420Forever LOL O yes of course that was cool to me as a kid watching the cartoons on Saturday morn. And to see some of the stuff come to fruition proves that the generation that saw that on TV engineered it. I did not see the littlest Hobo though @Modernviking :baked:

So, I saw someone mention yesterday that if you're growing in soil using bottled nutes you should be growing in coco instead, as soil is pointless if you're not using organic dry ammendments. Is there any validity to that or is that just one of many opinions?
Pure opinion!
If you want to continue growing your soil and want something simple, just follow pop22 simple MegaCrop program. Ya feed every watering at a low dose based on total ppm.
I used it in my first grow that was a hybrid MC/organic and did quite well. A total newb could grow great canna using it with proper watering and just paying attention to lights and VPD.
Just shoot him a PM if it interests ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back