Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I saw someone mention yesterday that if you're growing in soil using bottled nutes you should be growing in coco instead, as soil is pointless if you're not using organic dry ammendments. Is there any validity to that or is that just one of many opinions?

So, I saw someone mention yesterday that if you're growing in soil using bottled nutes you should be growing in coco instead, as soil is pointless if you're not using organic dry ammendments. Is there any validity to that or is that just one of many opinions?
Opinion, in my opinion :haha:

Follow up question would be, how hard of a switch is it to go from soil to coco? If using bottled nute is it hugely different? I've got plenty of soil left so I'm not looking to make any big changes any time soon but I'd be interested to know if its really that similar and if there's any huge benefit to switching.

Follow up question would be, how hard of a switch is it to go from soil to coco? If using bottled nute is it hugely different? I've got plenty of soil left so I'm not looking to make any big changes any time soon but I'd be interested to know if its really that similar and if there's any huge benefit to switching.
What do you mean by soil? What brand/etc?

@CannabisMingus :bighug:
@beavens :bighug:
@Olderfart :bighug:
@AutoBobje :bighug:
@Phobos :bighug:
@Waira :bighug:

Thank you all for the rep slap!!! You guts rock!:headbang::cheers::vibe::smoking:
Time for a group smoke out!! :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

apologize if I missed Suki out?
Can you link me to the post?
I have just reviewed my rep in my account and I'm not seeing it.
I went all the way back to 1st if August 2021 and can't see anything.
I looked 3 times!

@420Forever means the quote above @arty zan :pighug: ..don't be worried about it....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back