Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, some can argue that a lot of the bagged peat soils are "soilless medium." I think it's far easier than coco as you don't have to feed everytime or everyday. But, the more you read/learn/do that changes.
This is why I use promix….its inert, so you can start seeds in it, and start feeding nutes when you want, doesn’t dry out too fast (this is what deterred me from coco). Plus it’s fairly cheap, although it’s gotten more expensive lately.. Its considered soiless because its just peat, perlite and mycos…..no ewc, or added amendments. Promix and megacrop…..easy and cheap :thumbsup:

:yeahthat: I use a local organic soil mix and feed @550ppm of Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop .5 grams of epsom salts every so often, with results that are ok for me. And yep, VPD and DLI are taken into account as well. I use collected rain water, so after adding the MC, I don't ph either
And there ya go! I did the same, but used molasses and slightly back off the MC. I still brew teas. I'll always brew teas! I had 500gal tank brews..........TWO! LOL! What else am I supposed to do?:biggrin: Teas do still work quite well with this method. As do hormone boosts with SST.

I just prefer to have a vigorous living organic environment to grow my canna and I try not to screw shit up!

I dunno man. It's all I've ever known. My garden food tasted amazing! I dearly miss it.........dearly!

For me, quality trumps all! That is why I'm growing. I want to know exactly what I'm ingesting.

Ingesting.................Jeeeeeeeeeeez! The CannaCoffee I ingested wuz a bit..........eeeerrrr...........uuuuummmm........SPICY :fire::fire::fire:

WOO
................JUST NOT SURE ON DA 'HOO'! :baked::dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back