Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say just too much of everything. Looks like Maybe N is locking out K but there is more than one lock out going on.

View attachment 1380005
I fed them today for the first time in at least a week. Very likely that I have been under watering them as well. Gave them a half gal each of water with yucca today and then watered them super heavy, and then gave them a light feed. Idk, they seem pretty happy besides the burnt tips but I could be wrong. The rest of them look pretty good besides a burnt tip or two on two of them.

Now that I'm looking, I should probably start PHing my water lol

Screenshot_20211020-213100_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20211020-213142_Drive.jpg

What is that PH/ppm meter thing I always see people recommending? I bought a ph meter off Amazon before I started growing but I was never able to get it to work correctly so idk

So @BCBudlady whats on the agenda. Black light poster and some music and drink and I know you have smoke :baked:
Just watched the Sox get clobbered by the Astros. Quite stoned…grin . Ha ha , black light posters…Just saw a “you know you are old “ list of various items. When cassette tapes show up, I was rolling because we had 8trak tapes…even older . Got overserved last Friday, so no booze…just weed.

You will want to treat your water for chloramines.

Chloramines Removal

You are looking for ascorbic acid - vitamin C. The store brand is usually the cheapest without other stuff added in. 50mg per gallon will treat water with 3.8 PPM of chloramines.

Screenshot_20211020-213100_Drive.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back