Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep everyone. Also got a nice Anvil starting to stretch into the new year. :woohoo1:

C07B9616-3E75-42B4-80B7-B1A0FB81C14B.jpeg

A pirate is gonna pirate one way or another...xfinity sent me an email on my 1st dwnloaded movie over here at new place.......now I'm ripping from redbox dvd's......can't stop the signal Mal.

Just kinda irritating that my box full of hard drives disappeared in the move. 20 years worth of pirating while I was on the road....estimated 30 to 40 tb. And all my anime, from cowboy bebop to rosario+vampire to high school dxd and thats not even the weird shyte

Meeeeeeeeeooow!
4C408040-CD41-4CE7-8C39-5D01B7C4E33C.jpeg
08E6352D-22FA-47EF-BDFA-012FBFDE7E7A.jpeg
7C42D795-9578-48F0-B907-6E5F0357E287.jpeg
7DD18D10-AC3F-47EE-AED8-DDF05627CBE4.jpeg
9773CA88-1DDA-499C-B855-3C14A70D961C.jpeg

Attack mode! :kitty:

Good Morfnoevight All!

Well....hubby went a full 24 hours congratulating himself on only having a sore arm after his booster jab......until the full body flu symptoms Hit last night.
Hot and cold sweats...bone and muscle pain...burning ears....... :coffee2: ...we've had a hell of a night.

I'm guessing it is going to be a quiet NYE.....:headbang:

Onesie on...coffee pot on...Thick sea fret outdoors......Yay...Duvet Day..........:pass:....

Who's got Big Plans for tonight...?.........anyone...?....:cheers:

New Years Eve is the only holiday that I have generally avoided because all of the amateur drinkers are out. I was a pro.

We will stay home and set the alarm to wake us so we can go outside at midnight and set of some fireworks.

So what was the Leak @Mañ'O'Green ...?.....

The Hot water tank had enough sediment that pressure from water boiling under it burst the tank. This is a common failure. The glass lining gets eaten buy the sediments making it weaker.

The farmer next door has been workng since 7am......:pass:....broccoli and artichokes going out by the trailer full...all done the old fashioned way...hand cut and thrown into a big tub on his back.....the Spanish go nuts for artichokes this time of year...must be Traditional fayre.

OMG I love artichokes. I would be with my hand out as the farmer went by :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back