Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 dobermann
They are so smart and total sweethearts lol. He has finally settled down, and stolen the suki pup's spot. Idk where she is, probably outside, but she's more than likely gonna yell at him when she gets back.
20211231_100641.jpg

They are so smart and total sweethearts lol. He has finally settled down, and stolen the suki pup's spot. Idk where she is, probably outside, but she's more than likely gonna yell at him when she gets back.
View attachment 1402845
I have a black and tan female and a red male and they're my babies and I think they may be having babies

Doing fine so far, Auntie! Didn't wake up hurting and working on m first cup of java and it's good. Canna coffee in 30 min.:eyebrows:
Does your coffee look like my hot chocolate?? Looks like an oil slick on mine!
9696C6D0-0622-480B-97F8-DA6F98405A2D.jpeg
23970751-8414-47F5-B3E0-F755E272FDCE.jpeg

Looks like a tanker spill til I add my marshmallows! They almost work like lil sponges and absorb part of the oil so when get down to the end and eat them it’s like a ginormous boost….boost towards unconsciousness! ;) :coffee2:

The only music I absolutly despise.....sorry.
Nothing to be sorry about mate, different strokes and all that. I suspect that Jussi is not exactly well loved here... :biggrin:

Does your coffee look like my hot chocolate?? Looks like an oil slick on mine!
View attachment 1402853View attachment 1402852
Looks like a tanker spill til I add my marshmallows! They almost work like lil sponges and absorb part of the oil so when get down to the end and eat them it’s like a ginormous boost….boost towards unconsciousness! ;) :coffee2:
I recognize that color. Nighty night...:pighug:

Harvest frustrations... two plants all cloudy begging for the chop, one plant completely clear, two weeks out at least... don't have the luxury of a separate drying area, have to scrub the smell with my tent's inline fan/filter..
No solutions presenting themselves at this time - better have a smoke and do some serious thinkin' :haha::jointman:
Appreciate that Marley suggestion, what better way to piss away NYE in lockdown :cheers:
Cardboard box in the tent or you can double brown bag and leave the bags in the tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back