Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN turns 11 years old at the chime of the bell tonight.

mmm, sorry bossman, but ur a day early on that :doh:

(this is what we get when there'z a drunk neurosurgeon at the helm...:drunks::rolleyes2: ppp)

mmm, sorry bossman, but ur a day early on that :doh:

(this is what we get when there'z a drunk neurosurgeon at the helm...:drunks::rolleyes2: ppp)
That might depend on where he lives... Some stoners are already in January 1, 2022. More with every minute... :biggrin:

I once knew a steroid using gynecologist….wonder if they know each other :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This might be one of the days when I am glad to be male. OTOH, if he/she got sufficiently confused, I might get an anal exam with a different kind of tool... Scary thought. Time to go immerse myself in the delectable aroma of a busy 'drobe. :pighug:

That might depend on where he lives... Some stoners are already in January 1, 2022. More with every minute... :biggrin:

the punch line -> wouldn't matter if he lived on the moon, the site'z official anniversary is jan 2nd, not jan 1st ;) ppp

I'm a dumbass sometimes. I used to give #1 and #3 CBD gummies/tincture for anxiety but stopped cause it was stupid expensive. I just realized I need to grow a CBD strain and make candies or something.

Does your coffee look like my hot chocolate?? Looks like an oil slick on mine!
View attachment 1402853View attachment 1402852
Looks like a tanker spill til I add my marshmallows! They almost work like lil sponges and absorb part of the oil so when get down to the end and eat them it’s like a ginormous boost….boost towards unconsciousness! ;) :coffee2:
Not that much......LOL! I make my butter pretty strong. I do have chocolate in it in one form or the other. Bought some Ovaltine the other day to add to the line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back