Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years Eve is the only holiday that I have generally avoided because all of the amateur drinkers are out. I was a pro.

:cheers:

The Hot water tank had enough sediment that pressure from water boiling under it burst the tank. This is a common failure. The glass lining gets eaten buy the sediments making it weaker.

Well Done......:bravo:...

OMG I love artichokes. I would be with my hand out as the farmer went by :woohoo1:

He Normally drops us some....and we give them away.....:biggrin:....so you could have them.

Simon showed me how to strip one down and have it fresh in a salad..but jeez...the amount you cut off just doesn't seem worth the work for me....:shrug:....

Happy New Year my friends. I'd like to encourage my fellow North Americans to visit their nearest national forest (and I don't mean the 'park' :smoking:) in the new year if possible. I think it's the best re-set there is and it's available to most of us.
1640976397838.png

Happy New Year my friends. I'd like to encourage my fellow North Americans to visit their nearest national forest (and I don't mean the 'park' :smoking:) in the new year if possible. I think it's the best re-set there is and it's available to most of us.
View attachment 1402921
State parks are good too!

Since we can't double post in musing lol

I hear voices.
Yes, I hear voices. You all talk to me as I read your posts. My imagination has taken over with your avatars and handles. Wild Bill as old-school Cheech. Tom Bombadil and his big booming voice. Older Fart with old man voice, "get off my lawn!". ManOGreen is the professor. Mossy is very laid back. Suki and Blue in their little anime voices. You get my drift. You have all added knowledge and wisdom as well humor to an extra dimension to my life. AFN is a special kind of community, where hate is left behind. Where we share our knowledge instead of hiding it. Ideas can be exchanged whether we agree or not. If you have one post or 30000 posts somebody is going to answer your question. It is an amazing place to be a tiny part of.

So when you read my post remember that I am An aged Elvis Presley or believe I am. I am played by Bruce Campbell. The difference is that I am not killing zombies, but a mummy.

Hope everybody Has a great holiday season!
My anime voice is on display a few pages back in my puppy video lmao

View attachment 1402921
I love being in the woods be sure to read a copy of this before you go.............. pun intended.

2021-12-31_11-24-57.jpg

Ohh yes, and state forests also!

small-high peaks ny.jpg

View attachment 1402921

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back