Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy-New-Year-2022-Images-SMS.jpg

I d
the punch line -> wouldn't matter if he lived on the moon, the site'z official anniversary is jan 2nd, not jan 1st ;) ppp
I did say "might". :biggrin: :pighug:

Happy new year to everyone :thanks: ANF for all your help over the last two year's
Couldn't ask for a better place to learn and chat sending good vibes to all you growers
20211231_194431.jpg

20 minutes to go.... :pass: ...both dogs have just been strung out with the fireworks....hubby gave up at 11pm and went to bed...
the two dogs went with him.....:crying:...

so just me and a voddy coke counting off the minutes until the fireworks barrage Really starts at midnight......and the dogs get the hysterics again.

Fingers crossed they are short and sweet...Happy New Year....:love:....Thank you for making AFN Home....and I Wish you all a Better year than the last two we've had.....:cheersmate:

Well looks like we're going to have a drastic change here tomorrow in the weather. It will go from a high around 70 to a low that night of 20 or 22° F. I think Sunday is supposed to be a high of 38 to 42° F.
So I'm going to hold off and start my new grow in the new 2x4 tent until after it cools off so I can properly adjust the lung room.
Pretty sure the humidifiers will have to come back on probably by Sunday or Monday. Just don't need to start another grow and the weather flip quickly on a new setup.

The clothes dry rack does fit quite nicely in the old seed tent! I think I'm still just going to put the harvested Cana and paper bags and put them on the rack inside the tent. That should be good enough for a nice slow dry with the conditions inside the walk-in closet.

Got the house cleaned up, just chopped a load of logs for the fireplace, and have a hot date coming over for the evening :kiss:

Making beef brisket, garlic bread, taters, and some other fixins, then getting ripped on a plethora of goodies!

1640991262910.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back