Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year to those already in 2022. May this time next year find you healthy, happy, well supplied with your favorite bud, and with a perfect grow underway. Same goes for the rest of you who like me have not made it across that calendar milestone quite yet. :biggrin:

New Years Eve 2021 Do Si Do harvest wake and bake vape to kick the day off! Happy New Year stoners!
DSC_0598~2.JPG

One of my more interesting dog experiences was with one of those gorgeous black and tans. I was looking for something in an old character general store somewhere down in the US on one of our road trips. I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and looked up to see a Doberman heading down the aisle toward me. No sound, head down. I had just about enough time to think "oh shit, this is going to hurt" when the dog got to me and stuck its head in my crotch and waited for an ear scratch. The breed's reputation is not always deserved. :biggrin:
He is the biggest sweetest baby in the world lol. He's a major daddy's boy and just wants to lay on you all the time. Dad's a marine so he comes over pretty often for sleepovers.

Notice the little ear nibble a few seconds in, lol. The running and chasing devolves into wrestling, which turns into the eat each others faces game, and then nibbling/grooming each other. Then suki will tell him she's over it, but he doesn't always get the hint lol.

20211231_091322_capture.jpg
20211231_091144_capture.jpg
20211231_091501_capture.jpg

Harvest frustrations... two plants all cloudy begging for the chop, one plant completely clear, two weeks out at least... don't have the luxury of a separate drying area, have to scrub the smell with my tent's inline fan/filter..
No solutions presenting themselves at this time - better have a smoke and do some serious thinkin' :haha::jointman:
Appreciate that Marley suggestion, what better way to piss away NYE in lockdown :cheers:
Go ye forth to the local appliance store and get yourself a largish cardboard box, about 2-3 feet on a side, big enough to hang your largest plant/branch, however you like to do it. Add a small hygrometer fitted into a hole in the box, some wires for hanging bud, a piece of clothes drier duct, and a computer fan to stir the air, and you have a drying cupboard with smell control. Just install the duct in one end of the box and run it into your tent one way or another. Cut or hole saw some holes in the other end of the box for supply air, and you are ready to hang your drying bud while the slowpoke finishes up. RH in the box can be adjusted by tape or cardboard baffles over the supply holes. More open, more air moving through the box, lower RH. The main inline fan draws air through the dry box and through the filter, removing smell from both the tent and the dry box.

This all depends on the lung room being low enough RH and the right temperature, but it sure works where I live, and allows me to stagger harvest in whatever way turns my crank. Here is mine in action after the first chop:
harvest.JPG

One of the albums on my iphone, along with other stuff including, for example, Jussi Bjorling and his performance of Ombra Mai Fu. Just maybe the greatest tenor who ever lived. I haven't seen him come up here yet... :biggrin:

For those who are curious, or already like the best opera has to offer:

Jussi Bjorling In Concert. Ombra Mai Fu - YouTube

Sorry about the youtube ad, but don't have another copy of the performance.

And for those of you who don't like such music, my most sincere condolences and best wishes for 2022. :biggrin:

One of the albums on my iphone, along with other stuff including, for example, Jussi Bjorling and his performance of Ombra Mai Fu. Just maybe the greatest tenor who ever lived. I haven't seen him come up here yet... :biggrin:

For those who are curious, or already like the best opera has to offer:

Jussi Bjorling In Concert. Ombra Mai Fu - YouTube

Sorry about the youtube ad, but don't have another copy of the performance.

And for those of you who don't like such music, my most sincere condolences and best wishes for 2022. :biggrin:
The only music I absolutly despise.....sorry.

Early morning doggo drop off with no chance of going back to sleep lol. Suki pup's best bud since day one, the big man Titan. Though, she's just as big as he is these days.
View attachment 1402744View attachment 1402745View attachment 1402746View attachment 1402747View attachment 1402748View attachment 1402749View attachment 1402750View attachment 1402751

Tooka a 5 second break from wrestling to sit on mom lol
View attachment 1402763

Didn't last long though, I figure they'll be worn out in like 6-12 hours.
View attachment 1402766
I have 2 dobermann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back