Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1640767576953.png

Orphaned mountain gorilla, Ndakasi, lies in the arms of her caregiver, Andre Bauma, shortly before her death in September at a gorilla orphanage at Virunga - Africa's oldest national park - in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Mr Bauma rescued Ndakasi as a two-month-old in 2007 after poachers killed her parents. With no relatives, rangers decided it was too unsafe to let Ndakasi back out into the wild, and so raised her at the gorilla orphanage.
1px transparent line

um, all that, and it woulda been a lot shorter if u'd jus said, "i missed the las 3 dayz cuz i was stoned to the fuckin bone, so there!" :coffee: :headbang: ppp
That game sucks you in like you wouldn't believe. She wanted me to help her but I knew it would be better to let her play along watching me play so she could figure out what she needed to do. I never did tell yall. She asked for animal crossing from both my grandma's. She knew my mom was getting #1 a new switch for Christmas somehow, and she knew he wouldn't know to ask for it and she wanted him to have a copy so he could play with her and #2. Hubby took her to gamestop today to get another game as well for being so sweet. Of course, her brothers didn't want to play with her even with all three of them having the game, and so I got pulled in lol. I get really into them for like 2 or 3 days and then don't touch them again for months. Apparently I earned like $100k in game currency in interest on the money I had in the bank since the last time I logged on last December :rofl:

Yup.... :pighug: ..poor girl...brain filled with pain is exhausting.

You okay now....?..do you have to go through the same stress for New Years...?

Yup...:pass:....but according to our Vet..they have the DIY lateral flow kits in the chemists now..................for 7 euros...............

Hubby is spitting blood and feathers......:biggrin:..that is 88 euros Cheaper than what he got charged...you live and learn.
Vet also said out town and the next town down are absolutely riddled with the new virus...time to keep our heads down...:headbang:

Must admit..that is what I Thought they were doing here....:headbang:...there was no New corona info coming through when therest of Europe were reporting the new wave.....but they are starting to say we have problems now.
Nope, we never have done much for NY and hubby is working anyways. I should be good for the next 6-12 weeks hopefully. I wish I could take something to keep my hormones stable (birth control supposedly really helps) but I had a PE while I was pregnant with #1 (could have died as they didn't want to give me the CT scan but eventually they did) so I can't take any kind of hormones at all.

Hi growmies, I have started a personal blog for my 1st grow and wondering how feasible it is to share on here for help and advice. My main concern is security due to the area that I currently live, bud is the ‘devils weed’ which means I don’t want to get in any shite. My main concern, do we know if this website ever gets approached by authorities for information about members?
call me paranoid (I agree).
what do you guys think? Am I just over thinking things?

Believe your overthinking it. With so many places legalizing and decriminalizing and going to med and or rec cannabis it would be too much trouble to comb through 100' of websites, facebook posts, instagram and tweets not to mention YT and such looking for those few who are not in a "legal" area growing a few plants. Can you imagine the headlines "Officers spend hundreds of man hours and 1oo's of thousand dollars to bust up a 5 plant grow" ......Yeah, that'll look good on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back