Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in the 70s here today. Which is part of why I ended up having to take a bunch of buds :wall: I'm a dumbass sometimes. Didn’t realize the damn heat was on. I didn't really get much time with the plants Friday and Saturday cause Christmas stuff and my whole rapid cycling extravaganza. That crap is exhausting. I'm good now though. Good news is I ended up with 31g from the one 1gal girl I took who was basically on hospice before I screwed up. Had to take several branches from the 3BOG and the 5gal WMD that were also crispy critters. I've been trimming all evening. Got 18g from the branches I took off the 3BOG. Vaped a bowl of that and could instantly feel my muscles relax completely. I just said "I feel like my whole body is super heavy" and hubby was like "I was just thinking the same thing. Which one was that?" I told him it was the 3BOG and that most of the plant was still in the tent and he was like "well, you should let that one amber out and just do what it wants" lmao. Still have to do the 2x2 videos from Saturday to today. I need to chop the Stomper tomorrow. She's going purple and is crazy dense and hard. I wanted to get all the crispy buds dealt with first cause I was afraid it may cause rot issues for the rest of the buds on the plants that still have a ways to go. Also, I am super high and I'm definitely rambling. I feel like once I'm caught up we will have at least a few pages of me just replying to everything :rolf:

It was in the 70s here today. Which is part of why I ended up having to take a bunch of buds :wall: I'm a dumbass sometimes. Didn’t realize the damn heat was on. I didn't really get much time with the plants Friday and Saturday cause Christmas stuff and my whole rapid cycling extravaganza. That crap is exhausting. I'm good now though. Good news is I ended up with 31g from the one 1gal girl I took who was basically on hospice before I screwed up. Had to take several branches from the 3BOG and the 5gal WMD that were also crispy critters. I've been trimming all evening. Got 18g from the branches I took off the 3BOG. Vaped a bowl of that and could instantly feel my muscles relax completely. I just said "I feel like my whole body is super heavy" and hubby was like "I was just thinking the same thing. Which one was that?" I told him it was the 3BOG and that most of the plant was still in the tent and he was like "well, you should let that one amber out and just do what it wants" lmao. Still have to do the 2x2 videos from Saturday to today. I need to chop the Stomper tomorrow. She's going purple and is crazy dense and hard. I wanted to get all the crispy buds dealt with first cause I was afraid it may cause rot issues for the rest of the buds on the plants that still have a ways to go. Also, I am super high and I'm definitely rambling. I feel like once I'm caught up we will have at least a few pages of me just replying to everything :rolf:

um, all that, and it woulda been a lot shorter if u'd jus said, "i missed the las 3 dayz cuz i was stoned to the fuckin bone, so there!" :coffee: :headbang: ppp

Morning kittens....60f on the front porch, coffee superb.....easy day planned, and a couple shots of the girls.View attachment 1401070
View attachment 1401071
And that's after a good defoliation on Friday when I switched pots around. Could swear I heard Suki's voice in the background.."just one more, just one more"
The 2x2 needs a whole bunch of leaves taken off as she's been sweating. I'm not sure how long its been but I realized today her clip fans have been on low :face: 4x4 is looking a bit barren but I've got 5/6 beans up! So it won't be like that for long. Plus the two WTF teens are definitely chugging along in their shared 20gal.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO and a fine cup of Ethiopia Honey Genji it was.

Happy Boxer Day. I guess it used to be about the poor and now is just another shopping day?

Well the first day must have been a good one.

Frank it has not escaped us and the offenders have been warned.

They need to take notice that when others begin to complain "Thread Banning is the next option".
A lifetime ago when I worked at Walmart the customer service managers hated boxing day, the lines for returns were longer than the Black Friday lines. Slow af for the cashiers though, I literally did nothing but run carts of returns from customer service to the departments they belong to for restocking for like a week for 9 hours a day.

I think we have been more than tolerant in this thread because well......... sometimes world politics intertwines with cannabis policies. Some of the war veterans have a problem controlling their emotions and we understand that BUTT......................

View attachment 1401155

Don't be this guy.
Clearly the 3BOG is doing its job because I saw a rack first, and then a praying mantis type alien before realizing what I was looking at.

I had absolutely no gnat problem with the outdoor run EB. Now that could have been from the higher temps.
I'm fairly sure they came from my ewc and they were kept in check by the good bugs. If the ewc wasn't the source, the one change I did to under the cover gave them a good environment to thrive in.
I wasn't happy with the active mycelium growth when applying bokashi to the added compost at top dressings. The compost mites would just eat it up. To solve this, I added two empty small cans to raise up the cover and give the mycelium room to grow and get better established. It performed as expected and the growth was very good for a well established mat.
I'm now pretty sure that gave the gnats an optimal living and breeding environment......no matter where they came from.

I did knock them down with the application of the DE, but not out. I also just had to slow top water the other potted girls to get a better full watering. So today I'll take care of a little snipping here and there on the girls to neaten then up. Then it's just gonna snow on all the girls in the tent with a heavy dose of DE. I'm good with no more top dressings on any of the girls with the time left and the nutes I have banked. I won't really have to worry it crusting up.
The EB girl has drank her two gallons in three days, so I'll be good to carefully do a drench with Dr. Zymes before the DE application. Yeah, that will blow all my good bugs, but it won't matter much at this late stage.....probally two weeks.

In future EB grows, I guess I'll just use the cover with no cans creating a big area under the cover for them to safely thrive.

I don't know if having a living cover crop, sans cover, will help with the gnat problem or not. One could include some plants that repel them and NOT something gnats seem to be attracted by.
Another option could be to use some fermented garlic and/or plants that gnats don't like as a preventive.

Edit.......Yeah, I know that the mycelium is sort of like icebergs the vast majority of it is below the surface and I should be happy with any surface growth. Just a bit too much of that more is better attitude.:biggrin:
I need to take a shot of the craziness going on under the black plastic cover I've got on the 20gal

Ok so @Frank the Dank (think was u who said it 1st) and also @Mañ'O'Green as u agreed I think I spotted what y’all were seeing…..View attachment 1401565
Pinned the dick back on my reindeer eating the grass! 1 of the lights had came unclipped from the frame so was hanging down right in the dong region so Dr Mark went and circumcised that fukker! :rofl:
Oh good you finally got him to the vet! Hope the poor boy is doing ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back