Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard from @Suki813 lately? :shrug::pass:

mmm, my guess is she might've had to make an inadvertant stop at the nearest asylum as a rezult of the family xmas vizit......buuuuut, i've been wrong before, so....:coffee: :rolleyes2: ppp

AC infinity app just updated to include VPD
View attachment 1401827
That’s sweet, when it’s upgrade time need to get me one of those AC infinity’s but first need to get me one of these,MARS HYDRO FC-E 6500 BRIDGELUX 680W COMMERCIAL LED GROW LIGHT

MY
KRYPTONITE!
V4OMKSC.jpeg

beautiful-redheads-to-start-your-week-20160307-6-683x1024.jpg
beautiful-redheads-will-brighten-weekend-20200711-1025-682x1024.jpg

:funny: :funny: :funny:

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

edit: I'm addicted to playing "Connect The Dots"!​

Good Morfnoevight All you LS posters!

It takes me so long to read all of the posts that it is nearly linner time (that's when older folks eat dinner).

Wow Bruce - lucky lesson. Did the plants survive?

"Linner" seems to have multiple meanings...for us it was a "liquid" dinner. As in going to happy hour, several other bars , and the next thing you know it's last call and you haven't eaten anything. Then feel like ass the next day!!!

Luckily, it's been awhile...As Sam Elliot said "beer, it's whats for dinner"! Oh wait, that was beef...

Yeah, our mutt is pretty easy. A friend of ours has to walk her retriever at least three times a day, the last time in the evening, no matter how late she gets home, - apparently potty break ain't happening except on a walk. The evening routine with ours is easier. Somewhere around 8:30 or so, we call her to the door, let her out, she goes into her enclosure and pees, and runs back in, and done. And I am thankful each and every time, especially at -30C. Hell, at that temperature it takes longer to get dressed up than it does to do a walk. :biggrin:

It took her two days to get the bell routine down pat. Now if I could just persuade her to come when called... :biggrin:
We used a doggy doorbell with Suki pup when we still lived in the apartment. That was walks every single time we went out lol. First thing I ordered once we closed on the house was a storm door with a doggy door for the backyard.

Never did the motorbike thing. My father wore out several of them as a courier during WWII. I guess he might have wrecked a few as well. At any rate, he would not let me have one while I lived under "his" roof. Guess he figured out how risky they were. :biggrin:

When I started university, the older couple who let me stay with them were antique nuts. The fellow did regular road trips to Yukon and Alaska looking for abandoned elderly wrecks. If he found one, he would track down the owner and offer to dig it out of the weeds and take it home on his cargo trailer. He always came back with a new project or two. Which brings me back to bikes. He gave me a complete Indian motorcycle in a few boxes and suggested that it might be fun for me to rebuild it. He was right, it would be worth a pretty penny now. However school sucked me dry, so it never got very far out of the boxes. OTOH, had I finished it, I am not sure I would have survived the learning curve by starting with that one. :biggrin:
When my grandpa was in high-school, he and his friends put an Indian up the flag pole as a joke. I believe it belonged to the principle but I can't remember 100%. I'll ask my grandma but idk if she would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back