Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom
Can you have the fan at a set speed and increase or decrease with settings?
Yes, you cant set it to increase by one speed setting for x% temp or humidity (multiples of 2% in temp settings up to 8 and multiples of 1% up to 8 for humidity) goes out of range either up or down. SO lets say I have humidity set to 54% If the area gets up to 54% the fan will kick on. IF you have it set to have a minimum speed of 1 or 2 when in "off" mode, it will increase that setting by 1 speed per percentage point increase..so if its set to 54 and get up to 57 the fan will increase 4 speeds up to the set limit which tops out at 10. There is also scheduling but I have yet to get into that... Its a bit confusing at first... but if I can figure it out anyone can.. ideally I would have a humidifier, dehumidifier and ac unit and heater to control everything.. but thats not happening with a tiny little grow lol so with this, I just have to utilize the correlation between humidity and temperature to keep it somewhat level... Gets tricky when its pouring rain out and the humidity spikes.. The app also tracks the climate in your space and gives you a graph that can be downloaded.. not that I see a need for it.. still kinda neat.

EDIT

Just noticed the app has a leaf temperature offset for vpd as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back