Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to be
View attachment 1401048

Well....I Tried.......... :pass: ....put 6 photos to germ at the coldest.....lowest light part of the season........only the one broke through.....and...that is about 2 weeks old...never moved........suspended animation.....
Sounds familiar... :pighug:

The Shine sounds interesting. I tried some years ago and it was smooth with a kick. That auto bourbon Kush sounds tasty @Olderfart :coffee:
yeah, looking forward to growing it if the seeds get here soon. :pop:

Hey all! Contest begins today Win a pair of Method Seven Glasses!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/holidaybudcontest.85949/

Small HLG_Method SEVEN_bud weight.jpg

New 2X4 Mars tent should be here on Thursday. I'm not gonna pop my new beans until I get it in and set the conditions for a dry run.
That will give me time to swap the outlet in the room to the bedroom circuit on the opposite side of the wall.
With the Mars SP 3000 in the tent, It should be a very productive addition.

I hope everybody has survived the holiday excesses in good form.

I made it through 3 Christmas dinners (W.African at noon, American at 5pm, and Cruzan at 10pm).

Amazing what you can get throught when you've got the Munchies huh....?..........:eyebrows:.......

Afternoon @Frank the Dank :pass: ..sharing one.....our dogs got an xmas prezzie this year......

I bought pigs in blankets without reading the label....when I got them home...they had wheat in....so the dogs got a Nice Surprise....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back