Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0363.JPG

:chef:......mmmmmmm...........

Chop day. :joy:

Go @Cave Dirt Cody ...........:headbang:.....looks like it will be a Pleasure job........

Gonna finish this cig and then go start on wife's AB infusion......Paging Dr. Bill

:doc3: Go @Bill.de.Cat .....overtime rates for Doctor on Boxing day.....and the House Call fees.......:pighug:

The Girls look as if they are Appreciating your Care,,,,,:watering:

IMG_0360.JPG

Anyone want fresh lemons........?...this time of year in Spain you cannot give them away......:biggrin:....and my little tree is such an over-producer...

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

And..me Free Nasturtiums.....as soon as it gets cold and rainy.....they start popping up everywhere......:pass:

IMG_0361.JPG

I Love Free Plants...that just sort themselves out......:biggrin:....couple of days rain and they pop up everywhere.
In that little plot there are weeds the chickens will eat..nettles for fert tea...nasturtiums...a tomato plant...and an asparagus seedling....:headbang:

View attachment 1401076

Anyone want fresh lemons........?...this time of year in Spain you cannot give them away......:biggrin:....and my little tree is such an over-producer...

View attachment 1401077

View attachment 1401078

And..me Free Nasturtiums.....as soon as it gets cold and rainy.....they start popping up everywhere......:pass:

View attachment 1401079

I Love Free Plants...that just sort themselves out......:biggrin:....couple of days rain and they pop up everywhere.
In that little plot there are weeds the chickens will eat..nettles for fert tea...nasturtiums...a tomato plant...and an asparagus seedling....:headbang:
I wish I had fruit trees at my new place. I sure miss having them, just don't miss the extra work.............peaches mainly. I do give my trees in the front my leftover compost tea and organic feeds. My Magnolia tree really has loved it this past year. I had given teas many times, but just not on this regular of basis. She blooms so much more. She's a little close to the corner of the house, but I'll be long since pooped out of whatever finds me on the ocean floor, before it's a real problem.

Like I had slightly too much wine for dinner last night. :) But the coffee has pretty much sorted that out. How's winter going down there? :biggrin: Here it is -33 and likely still dropping for a couple hours. Doggie walk will be brief. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back