"waitress, i'll have a large supreme nonsense pizza plz, ty" :toke: :hump: ppp
When you have a pizza oven you make a lot of nonsensical pizzas, some of them are really good some just plain awful.

The El Pollo Loco clone was pretty good. The chicken was too big, over 5# It is nearly impossible to find a 3.5# chicken like they serve. It makes a difference in how they cook. The smaller bird cooks faster and gets crispier. I tried cutting the bird up more but it was still too meaty. Next time I won't do this until I have the right bird first.

IMG_20240830_172418031.jpg
IMG_20240830_174715767.jpg

The Pico de Gallo was perfect and the saffron rice was a good side.

meh, don't worry, between weed & cigz, i do enuff smoke for u, me & everybody else on this entire site :rofl: :whew: :smoker: ppp

That is just an Occupational Hazard....
c9bae9f192b1899b2715d5b6f4af3644.gif
....you work #LiveStoners day in day out trying to keep a load of #stoners Happy.................. well... that's the consequence...... :pass: ...or Insanity....

:crying:

We are not big pizza eaters.....but when we did...hubby used to eat his with a knife and fork....

I cough... mentioned it a few times..cough.... absolutely no change...:nono:....

Until one day I made pizza for the hired helpers lunch....and when he saw hubby with a knife and fork he nearly peed himself Laughing...for a full 5 minutes....:crying:

Now hubby eats pizza .........like a normal human........:d5:

My dad used some nutes when I was a kid, it was one jug for growth and one for flower. Mic drop. But that shit can't have been healthy. We had big sacks of old DDT In the barn I remember. Health like that wasn't really something we talked about back in the 70ies

Do you see the first pork chop that is turned over already, I did that without a glove on! Lesson Learned. This grill gets very hot. My hands are like a baby's ass, I went out and bought long welder's gloves today.

:crying::crying::crying:

I Bet you wear welding
goggles to chop onions too huh...?..........:eyebrows:...

1725093579322.png

:pighug:

Back