Gotta Try though....:chef:...do you do any Sweet ones.....pudding pizza....?.........

Asking for a friend.........:biggrin:..cough... @Fermented_Fruitz ...cough...

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:
Our favorite pizza was Canadian bacon with cheese and sauerkraut . Boy was that good. This was from a pizza place still in business in Iowa. It is called Happy Joe's Pizza. The man loved pizza and ice cream so he opened a place that served those two items. They can be still ordered and shipped in the USA. The pizza is called, Happy Joes Special.

Today we get a pizza with light cheese with ham and small pineapple chunks with Maple syrup lightly applied. Fire oven baked.

Last edited:
Our favorite pizza was Canadian bacon with cheese and sauerkraut . Boy was that good. Today we get a pizza with light cheese with ham and small pineapple chunks with Maple syrup lightly applied. Fire oven baked.
Thank you kind lady.

Anyone here uses bonemeal and blood meal indoors? I like the thought of starting doing that. How is it used? Like, you mix it in your soil, but it's not bio available as is, no?

Is Labor Day a feast holiday....or a lazy one..,?........do we expect any special food in for it.........?.....
Labor Day is the last bash of summer in USA. A lot of people do barbecue. When I ran the marina a ton of people would call the day after Labor Day to have their boat put in winter storage.

Our favorite pizza was Canadian bacon with cheese and sauerkraut . Boy was that good. Today we get a pizza with light cheese with ham and small pineapple chunks with Maple syrup lightly applied. Fire oven baked.

Cheers @Nosias ..... :bighug: ....I'd have a go at either....:glutton:

Good morning everyone :smokeout:

Afternoon @Franklin Sinatra ......:bighug:....you and Dude got anything planned.........?......

Good morning Growmies :pimp::growing:

Afternoon @DoobieGrows ...:pass:... #SharingOne

Labor Day is the last bash of summer in USA. A lot of people do barbecue. When I ran the marina a ton of people would call the day after Labor Day to have their boat put in winter storage.

Cheers @Mara Cachafa ..:bighug:...bit like the Bank Holiday in the UK last weekend... summers last hurrah.........:love:...

Back