I have a buy one get one free sale running on over at my website for labor day if anyone is looking to stock up!

Labor Day is the last bash of summer in USA. A lot of people do barbecue. When I ran the marina a ton of people would call the day after Labor Day to have their boat put in winter storage.
The only reason that is, because kids have to go back to school. Summer isn’t over, free time for kids is over.

Cheers @Nosias ..... :bighug: ....I'd have a go at either....:glutton:

Afternoon @Franklin Sinatra ......:bighug:....you and Dude got anything planned.........?......

Afternoon @DoobieGrows ...:pass:... #SharingOne

Cheers @Mara Cachafa ..:bighug:...bit like the Bank Holiday in the UK last weekend... summers last hurrah.........:love:...
Good morning Auntie :bighug: :pass: There’s a bunch of festivities around town today, which I’ll skip…. But there are food trucks from out of town all over…. So I might swing by a couple if the crowds aren’t too atrocious…

How are you today?

#HappyCaturday

0831241001c.jpg

My weekend guest kicked me out of the kitchen this morning and told me I'm not allowed back in until after breakfast. There's homemade biscuits and gravy and fried potatoes being made. I've also been told I'm no longer allowed to buy margarine.

Back