Had no problem last year after doing the cook and just remixed ferts into the soil in between grows. Problem started when I tossed last years mix and bought new for this year....after so long of not seeing a gnat I totally forgot about em till they showed up.
I'll just have to buy a bag of beneficials to add in after the cook. Searching it up now.

Typical... :headbang: ...I was thinking it would save you mixing....:pass:

I'm the world's worst at giving plants chances if they are Trying.... But me instinct is saying kill it if you are relying on the harvest.... :pass:

So....could you not regerm now......and if it is pulling it's weight in 7-10 Days...kill the regerm......:headbang:
Great minds, as they say…that’s exactly what I just finished doing! Thanks @Mossy!!
:pass:

Sometimes the weird ones become something special :headbang:

:pass:

Sometimes they become duds :doh::rofl:

Aye....I've usually got enough to run a lame one just to see it grow out......but I'm not relying on the one for me stash.......:headbang:

Typical... :headbang: ...I was thinking it would save you mixing....:pass:
Mixing not really a problem. It's just tossing soil from the pot into the flat tub, mixing in the ferts then dumping into storage tub. Only about 10 Lbs of soil at a time. All done in the house and front porch so no reintroduction of bad stuff. Just time consuming process.

#flashyourBush
IMG_2700.jpeg

Morning everyone it’s time this thing is coming down today cola’s are flopping all over the place tried to move her last night but she fell over on me. So I just checked trichz in the tent and pretty sure we’re good enough for me seeing mostly cloudy through the mid section of the plant :headbang: :woody:

IMG_0682.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-24-40-003.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-24-09-612.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-22-19-115.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-21-53-154.jpeg

1722787861382.gif

Back