Morning everyone it’s time this thing is coming down today cola’s are flopping all over the place tried to move her last night but she fell over on me. So I just checked trichz in the tent and pretty sure we’re good enough for me seeing mostly cloudy through the mid section of the plant :headbang: :woody:

View attachment 1698231View attachment 1698232View attachment 1698233View attachment 1698234View attachment 1698235

View attachment 1698236
Afternoon my friend :d5:
1722788333644.gif

Enjoy your long stay in trim jail :haha::lildab:

Excellent job growing this lady out….your skills have become quite impressive!!:worship::smokeout:

Afternoon my friend :d5:
View attachment 1698237
Enjoy your long stay in trim jail :haha::lildab:

Excellent job growing this lady out….your skills have become quite impressive!!:worship::smokeout:

Afternoon brother and thank you very much but it's not all me coco and MC 1 part played a big role the 1 part always grow beasts this one is just more beastly then others :worship: :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Morning everyone it’s time this thing is coming down today cola’s are flopping all over the place tried to move her last night but she fell over on me. So I just checked trichz in the tent and pretty sure we’re good enough for me seeing mostly cloudy through the mid section of the plant :headbang: :woody:

View attachment 1698231View attachment 1698232View attachment 1698233View attachment 1698234View attachment 1698235

View attachment 1698236
Too soon in my opinion. I like 10% - 20% amber which takes forever in photos. That is still an impressive plant. Well done.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Too soon in my opinion. I like 10% - 20% amber which takes forever in photos. That is still an impressive plant. Well done.
She's a auto :yoinks::nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree but my hands are sort of tied I tried sliding her just a little bit last night in the tent and she fell completely over managed to get her back upright barely. Also the timing sucks I am leaving for a week in two weeks so if I wait another week I would be struggling to get her trimmed before I left and I'm going to be gone to long to hang her while I'm gone she'd be dry as a bone by the time I got home. So I do agree its a tad early but still believe I'm I the window. I think sometimes I let them go little to long for pressing and lose return and terps. Some of my what I thought were early harvest have been some of my better rosin:shrug::pass:

Back