Good morning/afternoon! Do you all think I should ride this out and hope it normalizes or pluck it and start over
:shrug:
Only 1 leaf and it is under the Cotyledons
It’s a fast photo from @Twenty20 Adam
IMG_9529.jpeg

:bighug: Flat battery.....:pass:... and nothing seems to charge it up.......?...

You still getting your girls growing.....?.......:watering:
Last batch was so stretched out due to seedling duds I still have 2 finishing up. Gotta do a complete cleaning and soil cook before next round starts due to fungus gnats that I could never get rid of. 4 drenches of mosquito bits just slowed em down abit.

Last batch was so stretched out due to seedling duds I still have 2 finishing up. Gotta do a complete cleaning and soil cook before next round starts due to fungus gnats that I could never get rid of. 4 drenches of mosquito bits just slowed em down abit.

That shows how much you look after them usually.... :watering: ... take your eye off the ball coz you are sick and the problems set in.

Have you thought about buying some ready made compo for a season.....make life a bit easier......?.....

That shows how much you look after them usually.... :watering: ... take your eye off the ball coz you are sick and the problems set in.

Have you thought about buying some ready made compo for a season.....make life a bit easier......?.....
Had no problem last year after doing the cook and just remixed ferts into the soil in between grows. Problem started when I tossed last years mix and bought new for this year....after so long of not seeing a gnat I totally forgot about em till they showed up.
I'll just have to buy a bag of beneficials to add in after the cook. Searching it up now.

Thanks @Frankthetank
I’m leaning that way, in a weird way it’s interesting to see how strange plants grow out
:pass:

I'm the world's worst at giving plants chances if they are Trying.... But me instinct is saying kill it if you are relying on the harvest.... :pass:

So....could you not regerm now......and if it is pulling it's weight in 7-10 Days...kill the regerm......:headbang:

Back