IMG_4555.jpeg

Welp ….. Grease Gun is harvested….. barely all fit in the Cannatrol….. terps smell like those old lemon head candies :jump: :pass: :weed:
Noice ! grease guns i grew out were amazing. Had a little lemon but mostly just smelled oily if i remember right. Couldn't use a grinder too sticky, super long lasting high

I saw what was important…..i think…..u giving advice on burping weed to someone that has it stored in a grove bag! :shrug::rofl:

no....no....NO....ahh! :wall: u need to put down the milk dudz & start fully catching up....and fully reading....all repliez about a topic before jumpin into it....like the following....

Pull an ounce out of the bags and put it into a jar and burp it.

to which Entombed replied....

Thanks for the heads up. I'll do that.

and that is what i was giving advice on -> the burping of the jarz....ahh! :wall:

If you put the bud in too damp, you have to burp the bags….

:thanks: :whew: :rolleyes2: ppp

no....no....NO....ahh! :wall: u need to put down the milk dudz & start fully catching up....and fully reading....all repliez about a topic before jumpin into it....like the following....

to which Entombed replied....

and that is what i was giving advice on -> the burping of the jarz....ahh! :wall:

:thanks: :whew: :rolleyes2: ppp
I started the whole thing because it sounded like his buds still had some moisture inside them….. so I said to keep an eye on RH inside the bags, and burp them, regardless of the marketing information, if the RH becomes concerning (high sixties and up) …..

1724349279127.gif

Back