I thought everyone had a damn moisture meter by now! Seems $30 to eliminate the guesswork should be in anyone’s budget that is worried about it! I mean i am cheap as fuck and i have one! :shrug::cooldance::rofl:
I’m anti meter…. In all forms. I went by an alley the other day and some guy had backed into a gas meter and destroyed it…..

……. I silently cheered. :chimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Here's a menu of a very popular taco spot in Mexico City. You'll see cabeza, cachete, and lots of other parts. for 100 pesos, you can get 3 tacos and a bottled soda. About $5 US or $4 Euro. All the meats are simmered in lard, chopped and grilled to order

View attachment 1701686

View attachment 1701687

View attachment 1701688

and here is a pig head risotto. The restaurant is called Pujol and was ranked number one restaurant in the world for a number of years. Think it's #8 now. Amazing!

View attachment 1701689

Wow....... :headbang:.. Cheers Goo....but it won't let me plus rep you ATM........ :pass:

I’m anti meter…. In all forms. I went by an alley the other day and some guy had backed into a gas meter and destroyed it…..

……. I silently cheered. :chimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
Anti-meter sounds like a bad supervillain name.

Where do you get the numbers for your spreadsheets, then?

I told the missus my newest grow toy just arrived so respect the do not disturb sign on the garage door

IMG_2932.jpeg

Boone Farms, Colorado greenlit our autoflower proposal IF I can get seeds discounted or compensated for their trial grow. Looking to plant 100-500 seeds (sprouted), with around 500 in reserve.

As part of the terms of this agreement, the grow would be fully documented on AFN.

Back