I said to keep an eye on RH inside the bags, and burp them, regardless of the marketing information, if the RH becomes concerning (high sixties and up) …..

trust me, i'm fully aware of all that was exchanged on that topic.....unlike sum people :face:ppp

If you put the bud in too damp, you have to burp the bags….
Lmao i usually miss the window for putting it in at the proper rh so I haven’t had that issue yet! Usually too dry with my stuff! :shrug::doh::haha::rofl:

no....no....NO....ahh! :wall: u need to put down the milk dudz & start fully catching up....and fully reading....all repliez about a topic before jumpin into it....like the following....

to which Entombed replied....

and that is what i was giving advice on -> the burping of the jarz....ahh! :wall:

:thanks: :whew: :rolleyes2: ppp
1724349934434.gif

once he gets some dabs in him….he’ll calm down a bit…
1724349993748.gif

Yall should know by now i speed read to catch up and only reply to posts i partially pay attention to! Plus it was 10am so i had just woke up! :eyebrows::crying:

This is also his first time drying and curing…. So it was partially just information of what to be aware of….:rofl::rofl::pass:
I thought everyone had a damn moisture meter by now! Seems $30 to eliminate the guesswork should be in anyone’s budget that is worried about it! I mean i am cheap as fuck and i have one! :shrug::cooldance::rofl:

Back