Final weight on my @Jean-O RBF : 193.5g! WOW.

View attachment 1701619

Bagged and chilling for at least 2 weeks, from what I've read that's the recommended minimum cure time around here.

View attachment 1701620

I used the wood meter method and after 6 days the % was down to between 7-9. I read it should be 10-12% so things dried a lot quicker than expected. Glad I did not go with the general internet suggestion of 10-14 days. Things would have turned into dust.

The buds currently have no smell. But I am not sure if that's due to me overdrying or me recently having the latest coronavirus variant. My smell has always been poor so eh, let me give it some time and I'll report back and also have a smoke report. Thanks everyone! This has been incredible!
rising-students-dodgeball-ezgif.com-added-text (2).gif

Some years ago, during a holiday get together, my family all had this conversation in the 'well, it's good to let your family know what you'd like before it's too late."

I landed on cremation because burial seems like such a waste of space, but I really really really really want a headstone with no name, no date, nothing - just "Avenge me!"
Add a doorbell to it.

I cannot remember how long I am supposed to wait to go back in the room after the ozone blast?

edit I am already so stoned I am not sure I would notice if I was getting asphyxiated.
I use my ozone machine a lot and I'd bet you're good in under an hour. I can definitely smell ozone. Smells like a hospital :shrug:

Final weight on my @Jean-O RBF : 193.5g! WOW.

View attachment 1701619

Bagged and chilling for at least 2 weeks, from what I've read that's the recommended minimum cure time around here.

View attachment 1701620

I used the wood meter method and after 6 days the % was down to between 7-9. I read it should be 10-12% so things dried a lot quicker than expected. Glad I did not go with the general internet suggestion of 10-14 days. Things would have turned into dust.

The buds currently have no smell. But I am not sure if that's due to me overdrying or me recently having the latest coronavirus variant. My smell has always been poor so eh, let me give it some time and I'll report back and also have a smoke report. Thanks everyone! This has been incredible!
Excellent work there friend, you're on your way to kicking the mids to the curb. RBF is a heavy producer for sure. I harvested a pound from a single RBF lady that was abnormally tall, and had long rock solid dense heavily tric'd buds. If I remember correctly @bushmasterar15 harvested over 2 pounds from a single RBF as well. She's definitely got monster potential....

:cheers:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs :lildab:

Giving the grow space a dose of ozone as I get ready to start growing again :woohoo:. I have enough kWh in the bank in case another heat wave strikes. We hope we are past that for now.

View attachment 1701596View attachment 1701595

You know how cheap I am? I have it in my will to burn me up in a cardboard box and deposit the remains in a cardboard box. They insist on a plastic bag liner, not earth friendly but way better than a casket. I have read about composting but that just creeps me out for some reason. Then the most practical is scattered in the sea for me.

I salute your father for his service :salute:. He has earned his place in one of the Nation's Memorials.

Around here they are called Tripas or Chitterlings, no matter what you call them they taste like chit!

I got the frozen breakfast patties vacuum sealed.
View attachment 1701594

we had pulled chicken and pork BBQ sandwiches last night and bacon and egg sandwiches for breakfast today.

View attachment 1701592View attachment 1701593
Lmao and i just watched the movie how high this morning! You could have somebody mix your ashes into some soil and then grow a plant in said soil! Then when they smoke up what grows from it they will soak up all your knowledge! ;) :eyebrows::crying::growing::smokeout:

They also say that ignorance is bliss……..

……but try that with a wasp in your underpants. You’ll soon learn….. THEY were fucking WRONG!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hows about a wasp wearing underwear! :shrug::eyebrows::rofl:
AFFA5D91-F854-4CE6-8A83-88047C9AA95D.jpeg
C0712FE8-912B-41A8-80BA-8AAB6393C2D3.jpeg
FA5779F2-C841-4C61-9645-1506D7D9F2B0.jpeg

Back