Then the most practical is scattered in the sea for me.
Some years ago, during a holiday get together, my family all had this conversation in the 'well, it's good to let your family know what you'd like before it's too late."

I landed on cremation because burial seems like such a waste of space, but I really really really really want a headstone with no name, no date, nothing - just "Avenge me!"

IMG_4587.jpeg

Some years ago, during a holiday get together, my family all had this conversation in the 'well, it's good to let your family know what you'd like before it's too late."

I landed on cremation because burial seems like such a waste of space, but I really really really really want a headstone with no name, no date, nothing - just "Avenge me!"
I always thought something along these lines wouldn’t be terrible….. if there’s a Ralph’s close, obviously….

1724271346940.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are you waiting for just buy one and place it in some random cemetery. Do you think anyone would touch a stone that says that :nono:

Back