Final weight on my @Jean-O RBF : 193.5g! WOW.

4.JPG

Bagged and chilling for at least 2 weeks, from what I've read that's the recommended minimum cure time around here.

8.JPG

I used the wood meter method and after 6 days the % was down to between 7-9. I read it should be 10-12% so things dried a lot quicker than expected. Glad I did not go with the general internet suggestion of 10-14 days. Things would have turned into dust.

The buds currently have no smell. But I am not sure if that's due to me overdrying or me recently having the latest coronavirus variant. My smell has always been poor so eh, let me give it some time and I'll report back and also have a smoke report. Thanks everyone! This has been incredible!

I cannot remember how long I am supposed to wait to go back in the room after the ozone blast?

edit I am already so stoned I am not sure I would notice if I was getting asphyxiated.

I cannot remember how long I am supposed to wait to go back in the room after the ozone blast?

welllll, they do say "what u don't know can't hurt u", but u might wanna reconsider that....jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

welllll, they do say "what u don't know can't hurt u", but u might wanna reconsider that....jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp
They also say that ignorance is bliss……..

……but try that with a wasp in your underpants. You’ll soon learn….. THEY were fucking WRONG!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah it is kinda like the points thing the other day I might want some points :frog:

The breathing thing is more important than the points thing. Yeah you cannot smell ozone but you can smell where it has been. It is an everything that used to smell doesn't now "smell".

Back