RE: Vapes

If you pull too hard on conduction vapes, will you sometimes actually ignite / combust the bud?

Is that normal / common / what happens all the time to me?

(there'z a spreadsheet joke in that sumwhere, but....i got nothin :dammit:ppp)

The good old days when chicks smoked a bong and not these goofy ass vape pens.
IMG_4586.png

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs :lildab:

Giving the grow space a dose of ozone as I get ready to start growing again :woohoo:. I have enough kWh in the bank in case another heat wave strikes. We hope we are past that for now.

IMG_20240821_123911459.jpgIMG_20240821_123857385.jpg

Thank you, I did spend an hour on the phone with Arlington Veteran Affairs. All they cover is picking up casket or ashes to be placed in a military cemetery. Not cost of casket or cremation or preparation of body which adds up quick either way.
You know how cheap I am? I have it in my will to burn me up in a cardboard box and deposit the remains in a cardboard box. They insist on a plastic bag liner, not earth friendly but way better than a casket. I have read about composting but that just creeps me out for some reason. Then the most practical is scattered in the sea for me.

I salute your father for his service :salute:. He has earned his place in one of the Nation's Memorials.

rectum ringz....there'z an image i didn't need :nono: ppp
Around here they are called Tripas or Chitterlings, no matter what you call them they taste like chit!

I got the frozen breakfast patties vacuum sealed.
IMG_20240821_091845062.jpg

we had pulled chicken and pork BBQ sandwiches last night and bacon and egg sandwiches for breakfast today.

IMG_20240820_171820292.jpg
IMG_20240821_083505341.jpg

Back