Check out the arizer stuff…. Lotsa folks here like them…..

That actually seems cool. The glass tube system seems smart. Easy to clean.

If you had to pick extra IV or extra UV or just more full spectrum, which would you pick?

"alex, i'll take jus more full spectrum for 100 plz, ty" :toke: .................................becuz i'm lazy & don't eat alphabet soup :smokeit: ppp

I’ve often wondered how the high from vaping bud differs from smoking, if there is any.

the main thing about vaping is that it'z a more controlled high....becuz all the terpz & cannabinoidz vape off at diff tempz & u control the temp with a vape, so the high can be better "dialed in"....but then again, if ur jus an old skool metalhead stoner from the 70'z like me, ya jus say fuck it, stick a piece o' bud in a bowl, hit it with the bic & call it good :rofl: :headbang: ppp

The arizer extreme Q was as good as the volcano in my opinion, and was cheaper…. Plus it has a whip, and you can connect it to a bong….. or fill bags.

have an extreme Q sittin here beside me......gatherin dust :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

It’s the cheapest Frank toy yet and for that I’m thankful. Should be here next week
IMG_0229.jpeg

It’s the cheapest Frank toy yet and for that I’m thankful. Should be here next week
View attachment 1701589
Quick tip…… you can make your own, any sized bags with turkey bags from the store…… don’t purchase vape specific bags when it’s time to replace….

Back